- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet or cover with foil for easier cleanup.
- Trim any tough ends off of the asparagus. Lay them in a single layer on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the minced garlic over the asparagus.
- In a small bowl, mix together the red wine vinegar, brown sugar & olive oil. Slowly pour the mixture over the asparagus.
- Roast the asparagus for 10 minutes, remove the baking sheet from the oven & gently stir the asparagus. Return to the oven and roast for an additional 10 minutes or until the asparagus is just starting to brown. You can roast it longer or shorter depending on how roasted & browned you prefer.