An easy to make a recipe for a great side dish of Asparagus! Enjoy the Chinese taste for this Asian side of way of creating a great vegetable side dish.
- 2 pounds of Asparagus
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
1 and a 1/2 Tbsp of Sesame Oil
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Heat grill to 400 degrees, spray with non-stick spray or line with foil or if baking use 425 degrees on your oven
- Simply trim the ends from the asparagus.
- Toss your asparagus with olive oil and approximately 1 Tbsp sesame oil. Sprinkle with salt.
- Place asparagus on the grill for 8-10 minutes turning halfway through or If roasting spread on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- While your asparagus is cooking – In a medium size, bowl mix together mayo, rice vinegar, soy sauce, garlic powder and approximately 1 tsp sesame oil. Mix with spoon until well blended.
- Remove asparagus from the grill or oven.
- Drizzle generously with sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20