Disney Junior Contest for Canadians
Enter for a chance to win Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Prize Pack in the Treasure Chest Contest
Prize is valued at over $575!!
- Two entries – one entry when you “like” their contest post, and one entry when you leave a Facebook comment.
- Open to Canada residents only
- Ages 13 and older
- Quebec friendly
This giveaway ends August 6, 2015
Prize pack includes the following products;
- One Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway Celebration on Sodor Set including wooden tracks with one Thomas train;
- One Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway Gift Pack Past & Collector set of trains;
- One Fisher-Price Take-n-Play Rattling Railsss, portable railway set;
- Three Fisher-Price Take-n-Play Spiral Tower Tracks, Assortment;
- Three Fisher-Price Take-n-Play Diecast Train Engine, Assortment;
- One Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Breakaway Bridge Set (includes motorized Thomas engine and complete train set track layout);
- Three Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Motorized Engines Assortment of trains;
- Three Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Expansion Pack Assortment of trains;
- One Power Wheels Thomas & Friends Thomas ride-on train with Track;
- Thomas & Friends twin size bed sheet set (including: one twin flat sheet, one twin fitted Sheet and one standard pillowcase); and
- One Thomas Bouncie luggage (small hardcover suitcase, with backpack shoulder straps)
Disney Movie Rewards Contest
It’s the Sparkle Sweeps!!
Here is your chance to win a trip for 4 to Disneyland Resort in California.
Prize includes airfare, hotel accommodations, free passes to parks, and much more.
- Single entry
- Open to Canada and United States
- Ages 13 and older
Enter Disney Contest Here(you will also be signed up for Disney Movie Rewards, it’s free)
Contest ends August 31 2015
Disney Cruise Line
If you are looking for an experience of a lifetime than why not opt in to take a Disney Cruise.
Book last minute or early bird specials.
Search the new 2015 itineraries online to see what Disney as to offer.
Disney Cruise Line is also known as the Magical Cruise Company Limited. If you were ever on one of these adventures you know exactly why the word “Magical” is used in the name.
If you have never been to Disney World there is no words that can describe just how massive this place is.
Before our family took a trip there I would picture it as a huge themepark type setting. Well, boy was I wrong. They don’t call it Disney WORLD for nothing.
It is MASSIVE, HUGE, and overwhelming at first. So not your typical run-of-the-mill theme park.
There are attractions after attractions and theme park after theme park. You will need to book a two week vacation at the very least to be able to enjoy all the sites and sounds of Disney World.
Are you searching for Walt Disney World tickets?
You can go to your nearest travel agent and get them to do all the work for you(that’s the option that our family chose). It was convenient and we didn’t have to do much of the leg work.
If you want to take the hands-on approach, purchasing your Walt Disney World tickets online is the way to go
With sites like Orlando Fun Tickets, you can purchase different packages depending on what you and your family are looking for.
Find cheap Disney tickets on occasion as well.
Who hasn’t heard of Disney? Disney is well known on an international level and Canada is no exception. Disney is also living, thriving proof of what an impact an imagination can have. In fact, Walt Disney perplexed his teachers so badly that they labeled him as “unimaginative”, which just goes to show you that people fear what they don’t understand. From the first Mickey Mouse cartoon to amusement parks and a complete line of Disney home movies, Canadian parents have been relying on Disney to entertain their children for generations. With the development of PIXAR and CGI, Disney can take their viewing audience even further. You don’t have to take your children to a Disney theme park to allow them to experience the imaginative world Disney is so well known for. You can create your own home collection to enjoy. In fact, some of the older movies are now being upgraded to allow the Canadian audience an even better visual experience.
What’s New At Walt Disney World You Might Ask? Well, right now Fall is in the air and Winter is right around the corner.
Disney’s Magic Kingdom is now decorated for Fall
Summer is gone and Fall is in full swing at Disney’s Magic Kingdom.
Autumn activities and decor can be seen throughout.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
This is one of the visitor’s favorites. You have never experienced Halloween until you have been to this event. It’s all for the kids. A fun Halloween that they will never forget.
Latest Disney News
The Movie Frozen is going to be added to the list of attractions at Epcot theme park. It will be located at the Norway Pavilion for those of you that would like to visit.
Winter in Disney just got a lot more magical, if that is even possible.
You will even get a royal greeting from none other than Anna and Elsa themselves.
Frozen Summer Fun Live Show at Disney Hollywood Studios will run for an extra four weeks this year giving visitors more time to enjoy the fun.
Holidays at the Disney Land Resort
Enjoy holiday magic starting on November 13th, 2014 until January 6th, 2015.
Some favorite attractions include;
- Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle
- Huge Fireworks Display titled “Believe…In Holiday Magic”
- Christmas Fantasy Parade
- and more.