Disney Insiders Contest for Canada 2020.
A Year Of Movies Sweepstakes.
Enter to Win a Disney Private Movie Screening for You and 99 Friends.
- Entry Period Two – April 1 to June 30, 2020
- Grand Prize: 1 winner from Entry Period 2 will receive a private screening of a DMI-eligible movie in theatres at the time the grand prize is awarded for winner and 99 friends (ARV CAD 1,327.46)
- Secondary Prizes: 10 winners from Entry Period 2 will receive a $20 Disney Gift Card eGift and 2,020 DMI points
- Entry Period Three – July 1 to September 30, 2020
- Grand Prize: 1 winner from Entry Period 3 will receive a promotional code for up to $500 of Blu-ray Discs and DVD’s on shopDisney.com (ARV CAD 663.73)
- Secondary Prizes: 10 winners from Entry Period 3 will receive a $20 Disney Gift Card eGift and 2,020 DMI points
- Multiple entries per contest period – 1st entry free, each additional entry 5 pts (max 99 entries)
- Open to Canada & USA
- Excludes Quebec
- Age of majority
- Disney Insider member (free to join)
The Sweepstakes Period will consist of three (3) distinct entry periods. One Grand Prize available to be won during each entry period.
Entry Period 1 – January 3 to March 31, 2020
- Entry Period 2 – April 1 to June 30, 2020
- Entry Period 3 – July 1 to September 30, 2020
Disney Contest – Full Contest ends September 30, 2020
Orlando Family Vacation of Your Dreams Sweepstakes.
Enter for your chance to Win an Orlando Family Dream Vacation.
GRAND PRIZE: There are five (5) Grand Prizes available (one (1) per Entry Period). Each Grand Prize consists of a 5-day / 4-night trip for the winner and up to three (3) guests to Orlando, Florida. The Trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare to Orlando, Florida, for the winner and up to 3 guests
- Four (4) Night Luxury Hotel Accommodations with Daily Breakfast for four
- Eight (8) single-day, theme park tickets to your choice of Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando or SeaWorld Orlando
- 5 Day Car Rental
Approximate Retail Value of Trip: USD $3,700 (CAD $4,783).
Travel must be completed within 12 months of winner confirmation.
- Daily entry
- Open to Canada & USA
- Excludes Quebec
- Age 21+
**This contest is Sponsored by Visit Orlando.
The Sweepstakes Period will consist of four (4) individual entry periods. One Grand Prize available to be won during each entry period.
Entry Period 1 – 1/2/20 at 2:00pm ET to 3/30/20 at 11:59am ET
- Entry Period 2 – 3/30/20 at 2:00pm ET to 6/30/20 at 11:59am ET
- Entry Period 3 – 6/30/20 at 2:00pm ET to 9/30/20 at 11:59am ET
- Entry Period 4 – 9/30/20 at 2:00 pm ET to 1/4/21 at 11:59 am ET
Disney Contest – Full Contest ends January 4, 2021
More Chances To Win
Has this Ended? Or simply want more chances to win more Travel Sweepstakes:
Disney Cruise Line
Search the new 2015 itineraries online to see what Disney as to offer.
Disney Cruise Line is also known as the Magical Cruise Company Limited. If you were ever on one of these adventures, you know precisely why the word “Magical” is used in the name.
If you have never been to Disney World, there are no words that can describe just how massive this place is.
Before our family took a trip there, I would picture it as a vast theme park typesetting. Well, a boy, was I wrong. They don’t call it Disney WORLD for anything.
It is MASSIVE, HUGE, and overwhelming at first. So not your typical run-of-the-mill theme park.
There are attractions after attractions and theme park after theme park. You will need to book a two-week vacation at the very least to be able to enjoy all the sites and sounds of Disney World.
Are you searching for Walt Disney World tickets?
You can go to your nearest travel agent and get them to do all the work for you(that’s the option that our family chose). It was convenient, and we didn’t have to do much of the leg work.
If you want to take the hands-on approach, purchasing your Walt Disney World tickets online is the way to go
With sites like Orlando Fun Tickets, you can buy different packages depending on what you and your family
Find cheap Disney tickets on occasion as well.
Who hasn’t heard of Disney?
Disney is on an international level, and Canada is no exception. Disney is also living, thriving proof of what an impact an image can have. Walt Disney perplexed his teachers so severely that they labelled him as “unimaginative,” which just goes to show you that people fear what they don’t understand.
From the first Mickey Mouse cartoon to amusement parks and a complete line of Disney home movies, Canadian parents have been relying on Disney to entertain their children for generations. With the development of PIXAR and CGI, Disney can take their viewing audience even further. You don’t have to take your children to a Disney theme park to allow them to experience the imaginative world Disney is so well known for. You can create your home collection to enjoy.
Some of the older movies are now being upgraded to allow the Canadian audience an even better visual experience.
What’s New At Walt Disney World You Might Ask? Well, right now, Fall is in the air and Winter is right around the corner.
Disney’s Magic Kingdom is now decorated for Fall
Summer is gone, and Fall is in full swing at Disney’s Magic Kingdom.
Autumn activities and decor can be seen throughout.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
A favourite. You have never experienced Halloween until you have been to this event. It’s all for the kids. A fun Halloween that they will always remember.
Latest Disney News
The Movie Frozen is going to be added to the list of attractions at Epcot theme park. It will be located at the Norway Pavilion for those of you that would like to visit.
Winter in Disney just got a lot more magical, if that is even possible.
You will also get a royal greeting from none other than Anna and Elsa themselves.
Frozen Summer Fun Live Show at Disney Hollywood Studios will run for an extra four weeks this year, giving visitors more time to enjoy the fun.
Holidays at the Disney Land Resort
Enjoy holiday magic starting on November 13, 2014, until January 6, 2015.
Some favourite attractions include;
- Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle
- Huge Fireworks Display titled “Believe…In Holiday Magic”
- Christmas Fantasy Parade
- and more.