Best Day Ever Sweepstakes.
Enter to Win a Trip for 4 to Walt Disney World Resort in FL.
TWO (2) GRAND PRIZES: Each Grand Prize Winner will receive a 5-day/4-night
trip Winner and up to three (3) guests to Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL. Trip consists of:
- round-trip air transportation to the Orlando International Airport;
- round trip ground transfers between the Orlando Airport and the Resort via Disney’s Magical Express service;
- room accommodations for four (4) consecutive nights at a Resort hotel;
- daily self-parking at the Resort, if applicable;
- one (1) Welcome Basket in Resort hotel room for the Grand Prize Winner only;
- up to four (4) 5-Day admission tickets to the Walt Disney World Resort with Park Hopper Plus Option;
- one (1) Disney Gift Card with a value of $500.00 USD;
- one (1) Resort VIP Tour Guide for up to eight (8) consecutive hours;
- one (1) Disney Signature Dining experience for four (4) persons;
- one (1) Memory Maker Product which includes unlimited Disney PhotoPass;
- and VIP viewing for one (1) Resort parade or show for four (4) persons;
- and one (1) $1,500.00 Justice Clothing gift card.
Approximate retail value of each Grand Prize: $13,098.72 USD/$17,314.61 CAD
- Daily entry
- Open to Canada & USA
- Excludes Quebec
- Age of Majority
- Must have a registered Disney account (free to join)
Disney Contest Contest ends November 30, 2019
Orlando Family Vacation Sweepstakes.
Enter for your chance to Win 1 of 5 Orlando Family Vacations.
5 Grand Prizes include:
- Round-trip airfare to Orlando, Florida, for winner and up to 3 guests
- 4 nights Hotel accommodations, including one breakfast for 4 and Eco Tour
- Eight (8) single-day, theme park tickets to your choice of Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando or SeaWorld Orlando
- 5 Day Car Rental
Approximate Retail Value of Trip: USD $3,700 (CAD $4,783 departure).
Travel must be completed within 12 months of winner confirmation.
- Daily entry
- Open to Canada & USA
- Excludes Quebec
- Age 21+
This contest is Sponsored by Visit Orlando.
The Sweepstakes Period will consist of five (5) individual entry periods. One Grand Prize available to be won during each entry period.
Entry Period 1 – 9/28/18 at 2:00pm ET to 1/3/19 at 11:59am ET Entry Period 2 – 1/3/19 at 2:00pm ET to 3/28/19 at 11:59am ET Entry Period 3 – 3/28/19 at 2:00pm ET to 6/27/19 at 11:59am ET Entry Period 4 – 6/27/19 at 2:00pm ET to 9/26/19 at 11:59am ET
- Entry Period 5 – 9/26/19 at 2:00pm ET to 1/3/20 at 11:59am ET
Disney Contest – Full Contest ends January 3, 2020
More Chances To Win
Has this Ended? Or simply want more chances to win more Travel Sweepstakes:
Disney Cruise Line
If you are looking for an experience of a lifetime than why not opt-in to take a Disney Cruise.
Book last minute or early bird specials.
Search the new 2015 itineraries online to see what Disney as to offer.
Disney Cruise Line is also known as the Magical Cruise Company Limited. If you were ever on one of these adventures you know exactly why the word “Magical” is used in the name.
If you have never been to Disney World there are no words that can describe just how massive this place is.
Before our family took a trip there I would picture it as a huge theme park type setting. Well, boy was I wrong. They don’t call it Disney WORLD for anything.
It is MASSIVE, HUGE, and overwhelming at first. So not your typical run-of-the-mill theme park.
There are attractions after attractions and theme park after theme park. You will need to book a two-week vacation at the very least to be able to enjoy all the sites and sounds of Disney World.
Are you searching for Walt Disney World tickets?
You can go to your nearest travel agent and get them to do all the work for you(that’s the option that our family chose). It was convenient and we didn’t have to do much of the leg work.
If you want to take the hands-on approach, purchasing your Walt Disney World tickets online is the way to go
With sites like Orlando Fun Tickets, you can purchase different packages depending on what you and your family are looking for.
Find cheap Disney tickets on occasion as well.
Who hasn’t heard of Disney?
Disney is well known on an international level and Canada is no exception. Disney is also living, thriving proof of what an impact an imagination can have. In fact, Walt Disney perplexed his teachers so badly that they labeled him as “unimaginative”, which just goes to show you that people fear what they don’t understand.
From the first Mickey Mouse cartoon to amusement parks and a complete line of Disney home movies, Canadian parents have been relying on Disney to entertain their children for generations. With the development of PIXAR and CGI, Disney can take their viewing audience even further. You don’t have to take your children to a Disney theme park to allow them to experience the imaginative world Disney is so well known for. You can create your own home collection to enjoy.
In fact, some of the older movies are now being upgraded to allow the Canadian audience an even better visual experience.
What’s New At Walt Disney World You Might Ask? Well, right now Fall is in the air and Winter is right around the corner.
Disney’s Magic Kingdom is now decorated for Fall
Summer is gone and Fall is in full swing at Disney’s Magic Kingdom.
Autumn activities and decor can be seen throughout.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
This is one of the visitor’s favorites. You have never experienced Halloween until you have been to this event. It’s all for the kids. A fun Halloween that they will never forget.
Latest Disney News
The Movie Frozen is going to be added to the list of attractions at Epcot theme park. It will be located at the Norway Pavilion for those of you that would like to visit.
Winter in Disney just got a lot more magical, if that is even possible.
You will even get a royal greeting from none other than Anna and Elsa themselves.
Frozen Summer Fun Live Show at Disney Hollywood Studios will run for an extra four weeks this year giving visitors more time to enjoy the fun.
Holidays at the Disney Land Resort
Enjoy holiday magic starting on November 13th, 2014 until January 6th, 2015.
Some favorite attractions include;
- Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle
- Huge Fireworks Display titled “Believe…In Holiday Magic”
- Christmas Fantasy Parade
- and more.