I’m not a huge fan of spicy food, but I make an exception when it comes to Buffalo Chicken. It is my favourite! If you are a hot sauce fan, you’ve come to the right place. I’ve gathered 10 recipes from some of the best food bloggers on the web to share with you! There’s a little something for everyone. What are you most excited to try? I can’t wait to try the Buffalo Chicken Waffle Fries. They look like heavenly goodness!
10 Frank Sauce Recipes
2. Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas from Jo Cooks
Another delicious recipe uses Buffalo Chicken! Yum!
3. Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad from Snappy Gourmet
A delicious addition to any dinner meal.
4. Spicy Ranch Grilled Chicken Wings from Barbells and Bellinis
Grilled wings are amazing; add hot sauce and OMG! Delish!!
5. Buffalo Wing Hummus from The Fountain Avenue Kitchen
A delicious and healthy appetizer the whole family will love.
6. Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites from Skinnytaste
Healthy and easy snacks. Perfect for after a hard day at work.
7. Buffalo Chicken Waffle Fries from Buns In My Oven
OMG! I can NOT wait to try these. Chicken, Hot Sauce and Fries? YES, please!
8. Smothered Buffalo Chicken Baked Burritos with Creamy Lime Ranch Sauce from Carlsbad Cravings
If you are a burrito lover, you’ve hit the jackpot with this recipe. It looks ah-mazing!
9. Buffalo Chicken Mac N Cheese from Table For Two
My nephew absolutely LOVES this recipe. If you’ve never made homemade mac n cheese, you are missing out!
10. Fried Pickles with Spicy Ranch from Buns In My Oven
I had to share this recipe with you. It is by far my FAVORITE fried pickle recipe on the web!