Advil Coupon for Canada.
- Save $4.00 off Advil Liquid-Gels
- Save $4.00 off Advil 12 Hour
- Save $10.00 off when you buy 2 Advil Cold & Sinus
- Save $4.00 off Advil Mini-Gels
- Save $10.00 off when you buy 2 Advil Products
- Save $4.00 off Advil Tablets
- Save $4.00 off Children’s Advil
- Save $10.00 off when you buy 2 Advil Children’s Products
- Save $2.00 off Children’s Advil
Print your coupons here (via Pfizer Healthy Savings)
Advil Coupon Expiry date is unknown.
Advil is a well-known brand of ibuprofen, which is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug. This brand is marketed by Pfizer. Advil was introduced in the market as a prescription NSAID, used for rheumatoid arthritis conditions. This product was introduced in 1969 in the United Kingdom and 1974 in the United States.
Ibuprofen’s is generally safe. Since 1983, it has been sold under the brand name “Nurofen” and under the brand name “Advil” in the United States. Advil could be bought without a prescription and it can be used to treat headaches, migraine, dental pain and menstrual pain. Advil PM was introduced in 2006, as a sleep aid medication.
Advil PM chaplets feature a combination of ibuprofen and the sleep aid diphenhydramine citrate. Diphenhydramine citrate is pretty similar to the ingredient diphenhydramine hydrochloride exists in Benadryl and Tylenol PM. Advil Liquid-Gels holds a combination of ibuprofen and diphenhydramine HCl.