Have a Headache? Advil is a great pain reliever brand. It comes in various formulas, including liquid gels and 12-hour relief for those of you that need pain relief for a more extended period. Canadianfreestuff is here to help relieve some of that stress by finding your savings with Advil Coupons that you can print or order and use on your next trip to the drugstore.
Advil Coupons for Canada 2021.
- Save $4 on Advil Liqui-Gels.
- Save $4 Advil Tablets & Caplets.
- Save $4 on Advil 12 Hour products.
- Buy 2 Advil products and Save $10
- Save $4.00 on Advil Cold & Sinus products.
- Save $4.00 on Children’s Advil products.
- Buy 2 Children’s Advil products and Save $10
The Advil Coupon Expiry date is unknown.
Advil Prices in Canada
The following for Walmart Canada are regular pricing taken in January 2021 as a sampling of what to judge against on regular prices.
- Advil Mini-Gels (70 Count), $13.47
- Advil Tablets 50 Count $7.47
- Junior Strength Advil Pain Reliever 40 Count $13.47
- Junior Strength Advil Chewable Tablets 40s $11.97
- Junior Strength Advil Chewable Tablets 20s $7.77
- Advil Mini-Gels (30 Count) $9.47
- Advil Tablets 24’s $4.27
- Advil Liqui Gels 16’s$6.47
Real Canadian Superstore
- Advil Liquid kids 100g $7.98 Regular $6.98 on sale
- Advil Mini-Gels (70 Count), $13.97
- Jr Chews, Raspberry 40 ea $15.48ea
How to Save with Advil
Save money on Advil by using an Advil coupon and finding this product on sale by watching your flyers online or physically. Using a coupon is as easy as handing it to the cashier at checkout. Don’t worry; you can use a coupon on a sale item, even a clearance item. Just make sure your local store accepts printed Coupons. Coupon-friendly stores include Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, London Drugs, as well as all Loblaw stores – to name a few.
Related Merchants with coupons
or Shop Online with Well.ca for discounts
Advil is a well-known brand of ibuprofen, which is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug. Pfizer markets this brand. Advil a prescription NSAID used for rheumatoid arthritis conditions. This product was launched in 1969 in the United Kingdom and 1974 in the United States.
Ibuprofen is generally safe. Since 1983, it has been sold under the brand name “Nurofen” and the brand name “Advil” in the United States. Advil could be purchased without a prescription, and it used to treat headaches, migraines, dental pain and menstrual pain. Advil PM was introduced in 2006 as a sleep aid medication. Here is a Youtube Video on How Advil Works
Advil PM chaplets feature a combination of ibuprofen and the sleep aid diphenhydramine citrate. Diphenhydramine citrate is pretty similar to the ingredient diphenhydramine hydrochloride that exists in Benadryl and Tylenol PM. Advil Liquid-Gels holds a combination of ibuprofen and diphenhydramine HCl.
Remember to Save by using Advil Coupons in Canada! You don’t need to pay full price as long as you have a printer!