The Newest Canadian Cash Back Mobile App.
This Canadian cashback app is a powerful but simple app that can have you earn cashback in just a few steps. Plus, Scroll down for an Ampli promo code to save $5.00
It works similarly to other cashback mobile apps, such as Checkout51, Drop, and Rakuten, that you may be familiar with, but with some different features,
Ampli allows Canadians to get cashback when shopping both ONLINE and Physically Shopping In-store.
So here is the Breakdown of how Ampli works and How you can even receive a $5.00 bonus if and when you decide to join.
What is Ampli?
Ampli is a Canadian cash-back mobile application program powered by the Royal Bank of Canada. It has been around for approximately one year in 2019 and is now out of the Beta stages and into the Marketing Stage.
This Ampli Mobile application makes it easier to get cashback on IN Store Offers when you shop at your favourite retailers such as Lowes, etc.—making the Ampli Application so attractive because you can gain cashback in two separate ways, unlike other cashback incentive plans such as Rakuten when shopping online. You link your bank account to the app, which RBC powers.
The Mobile Application can be downloaded for both Android and Apple. You can link any debit or credit cards from any of the 130 different Canadian financial institutions.
RBC Ampli Merchants
Use ampli at the following participating brands to use debit and credit cards with instore and still earn cash back on all your purchases for free.
- Boston Pizza
- Petro Canada
- The Source
- Hudson’s Bay
- Hello Fresh
- Pet Valu
- Frank and Oak
- Linen Chest
- The Keg
- Mastermind Toys
- Harry Rosen
- Baskin Robbins
- Basil Box
Is Ampli Legit?
Ampli app is a creation of the Royal Bank of Canada, so it has one of Canada’s biggest banks. You can feel secure knowing that all your personal information is fully encrypted and safe on the app, as it should be as good as Online Banking. I’m not going to claim it’s “Hack Proof,” just saying it “should” have adequate security since RBC and financial institutions power it.
How to Earn Cash Back
- Download the app on your phone and link your debit and credit cards from almost any Canadian Bank Account
- Get Started with $5.00 by entering the coupon code: AMPLI5
- You have the option of the application to find bonus purchase offers available near your home address as well.
- Purchase at one of their participating retailers ( online or in-store)
- Take an app Challenges if you want.
- Wait up to 5 Days to be able to see your cashback transaction.
- Cash Out at any time once the balance is at $15.00 as an e-transfer and release those funds into the account
Ampli Promo Code
You can earn a simple $5.00 Welcome Bonus; all you need to do “ADD” in a promo code, and you will get $5.00 towards your $15.00 minimum cash out.
Use the following Ampli Promo Code: AMPLI5
Ampli Refer a Friend
You can earn $5.00 if you refer a friend and they sign up and link their first bank account as a free reward. Get & Give $5.00; you will get $5 after they link their first bank account. Yeah, another Ampli promo code offer.
Ampli Bonus Cashback Offers
There is a blue symbol to watch for, where there will be “bonus” cashback opportunities on the mobile application.
You can receive additional Percentages off individual Retailers, or it may be tailer to how you spend money on your debit and credit card. It will reward you based on previous purchases and will reward you for spending more.
Can I Still Earn Store loyalty and Credit Card Points when using Ampli?
Yes! When it comes to Ampi, the best perk is that you can still earn those WestJet Miles and get Cash Back, or you can use any credit card points, any loyalty points, or even other cashback apps such as Raeketan or Checkout 51. Yes! You can even use real digital promo codes and other mobile app reward plans while earning cashback with Ampli.
Ampli Dream Contests!
Ampli also has a Dreamstakes Contest ( Sweepstakes). Each month Ampli will allow users to earn entries into the contest
Every month a New Dreamstakes Contest will be released. Expect to see some Cash Prizes and a chance to win Gift Cards as secondary prizes.
You will be eligible to Win after linking a debit or credit card to your account.
Complete free monthly challenges ( Share on Social Media, take a survey, spend money at certain stores across Canada.
The more entries you earn, the more chances you have to win prizes with their dreams take the challenge.
Join Ampli here
Some Positive Points I see with Ampli.
- Earning Cash Back is easy, No scanning or uploading your receipts, and once you link up your bank account, the cashback will start instantly.
- The Ability to Double Dip cashback earnings: If the opportunity exists to use other programs such as Checkout51, or if you want to use an online Cash Back System, you can shop both and get both rewards. Also, don’t forget to use Coupons or Other in-store Rewards Cards.
- Earn real money and not points: No waiting on points or keeping receipts is an honest seller, and it’s straight Cashback from all your purchases.
- Powered By Royal Bank of Canada: Since financial Bank Security powers it – it should be Secure.
- Age: Ampli has been around for more than a year, and it seems to grow with adding Retailer Partners.
Red Flag Deals Forum Members seem to be happy overall with their ampli cashback app review
They like the set and forget about its feature to earn cash back, shop as usual, and make an extra $15 – $20 per Quarter without changing their shopping habits and using their Interac e-transfer as normal
Some of the Negative Ampli account reviews I found were
- Waiting for cashback confirmation not appearing right away ( as it may take five business days)
- a bit panicked if the Ampli would be a long-term successful gig last