Applebees Canada Restaurant Free Appetizer
- Join the Neighborhood Email and receive a free Appetizer with an Entree Purchase
Offer is ongoing
Applebee’s Restaurant History.
The first restaurant was opened in 1980 by Bill & TJ Palmer; after they opened the 2nd restaurant, they sold out to WR Grace in 1983. In 1986 the name of the concept was changed to Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar. Then there are 100 new restaurants open every year. There are over 3000 restaurants in the USA alone.
Wanda Sykes was hired as the voice of the Apple (Which is the character mascot) Slogans are Together being Good or Get it Together Baby. It’s a whole new neighbourhood, and See You Tomorrow.”
Fundraising in Applebees Canada
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS!
- Host a Flapjack during non-business hours on a Saturday or Sunday between 8 and 10 am.
- Just Coordinate a day with the General Manager of your local restaurant.
- Then advertise the event using artwork supplied
- Sell tickets for the event.
- Recruit volunteers to assist ( 16+)
- More Information