Listen to a FREE Audiobook @ Audible
I haven’t tried listening to an audiobook, but many of my friends who run for fun or spend hours on the treadmill do. I remember when Audiobooks that you could rent or buy in the store, and after my dad had a stroke, his vision wasn’t great, so I would purchase Audiobooks for him to give him something other than tv to listen to.
But We are all being told to Self Isolate ourselves and need something new to try!
Fine Print: You will Require a Credit Card, and you will sign up for a Free 30 Day Trial; if you don’t cancel, you will be charged a membership for $14.95 per month plus tax.
Set the alarm or yourself a notice to cancel before your 30 days is up, or you will be charged.
What do you get with your Audible Membership?
- Your 30 days of free membership Gives you two free audiobooks.
- After 30 days, you will receive one credit a month, suitable for any audiobook regardless of price.
- Keep your books forever, even if you cancel.
- Get 30% off additional audiobooks on a paid Membership
- Easy exchanges – swap any audiobook you don’t love.
Listening to an audiobook! With Audible, you can listen and learn about new books or old favourites. For free for 30 days*, it is not guaranteed that this will be the same experience as reading with paper printouts in your hands, but who knows what could happen if we give them a chance, correct?!