Bombardier Contest Canada 2021.
Enter for your chance to Win the Ski-Doo sled of your choice.
Plus, you’ll get to fully customize your sled with genuine Ski-Doo accessories – with a total value (sled + accessories) up to $24,000.
WIN A BRP VEHICLE!
- The choice of one (1) fully accessorized Sea Doo® watercraft with a MOVE™ trailer
(Retail value: Up to $21,000 USD / $26,000 CAD) or
- one (1) fully-accessorized SkiDoo® snowmobile (Retail value: Up to $20,000 USD / $24,000 CAD) or
- one (1) fully accessorized
Can-Am® Off-Road vehicle (Retail value: Up to $27,299 USD / $34,084 CAD) or
- one (1) fully accessorized Can-Am® On-Road vehicle (Retail value: Up to $20,000 USD / $24,000 CAD).
How to Enter
Follow the links below and fill out the information required.
- Single Entry (one entry per prize/URL listed below)
- Open to Canada and the USA
- Quebec Friendly
- Age of majority
This BRP Contest ends December 01, 2021
Want more Chances to a Win a Car?
About Bombardier Recreational Products (BRP)
Bombardier Inc. was founded in 1942, but in 2003 it sold its Recreational Products Division to a group of investors, and it soon became Bombardier Recreational Products or better known as BRP.
BRP is the leader in the distribution, manufacturing, and design of various recreational products like ATVs, Sea-Doo’s, Ski-Doo’s and the Spyder Roadster.
With brands from Can-Am, Evinrude, Lynx, Rotax, Sea-doo, Ski-doo and more.
Did you know that BRP manufactured the first all-terrain vehicle designed for two people and the first sit-down watercraft?
BRP has manufacturing facilities worldwide, including Canada, the USA, Australia, Finland, Mexico, and over 7,600 people. Their headquarters are located in Valcourt, Quebec, Canada.
Check out the Bombardier website.