Bombardier Contest Canada for 2023
Enter for your chance to Win the Ski-Doo or Lynx sled, Sea-Doo Watercraft, or Can-Am of your choice.
Plus, you’ll get to fully customize your machine with accessories – with a total value (vehicle + accessories) of up to $24,000 CAD!!
WIN A BRP VEHICLE of Your Choice!
- The choice of one (1) fully accessorized Sea-Doo® watercraft with a MOVE™ trailer (MSRP: Up to $20,000 USD / $24,000 CAD) or
- one (1) fully-accessorized Ski-Doo® snowmobile (MSRP: Up to $20,000 USD / $24,000 CAD) or
- one (1) fully accessorized Can-Am® Off-Road vehicle (MSRP: Up to $20,000 USD / $24,000 CAD) or
- one (1) fully accessorized Lynx® vehicle (MSRP: Up to $20,000 USD / $24,000 CAD).
How to Enter
Follow the links below and fill out the information required.
ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. Participants may only submit one entry form using the same information.
- Single Entry (one entry per prize/URL listed below)
- Open to Canada and the USA
- Quebec Friendly
- Age of majority
This BRP Contest ends December 31, 2023
Want more Chances to Win a Car?
About Bombardier Recreational Products (BRP)
Bombardier Inc. was founded in 1942, but in 2003 it sold its Recreational Products Division to a group of investors, and it soon became Bombardier Recreational Products or better known as BRP.
BRP is the leader in the distribution, manufacturing, and design of various recreational products like ATVs, Sea-Doos, Ski-Doo and the Spyder Roadster.
With brands from Can-Am, Evinrude, Lynx, Rotax, Sea-doo, Ski-doo and more.
Did you know that BRP manufactured the first all-terrain vehicle designed for two people and the first sit-down watercraft?
BRP has manufacturing facilities worldwide, including Canada, the USA, Australia, Finland, and Mexico, and over 7,600 people. Their headquarters are located in Valcourt, Quebec, Canada.
Check out the Bombardier website.