New BRP Contest for Canada 2019.
The “Win a BRP product” Sweepstakes
Enter for your chance to Win BRP Vehicle of Your Choice.
Win one of the following:
- one (1) fully?accessorized Sea?Doo watercraft (arv: Up to $24,000 CAD)
- one (1) fully-accessorized Ski-Doo snowmobile (arv: Up to
- one (1) Can-Am Off-Road vehicle (arv: Up to $34,084 CAD)
- one (1) fully?accessorized Can-Am On-Road vehicle (arv: Up to
- one (1) Evinrude E-TEC outboard engine (arv: Up to
- Single Entry
- Open to Canada and USA
- Quebec Friendly
- Age of majority
This BRP Contest Runs from January 1, 2019 to December 01, 2019
The rules located on each of the sites are out dated. The current rules for 2019 can be found here
About Bombardier Recreational Products (BRP)
Bombardier Inc. was founded in 1942 but in 2003 it sold their Recreational Products Division to a group of investors and it soon became Bombardier Recreational Products or better known as BRP.
BRP is the leader in distribution, manufacturing and design of a variety of recreational products like ATV’s, Sea-Doo’s, Ski-Doo’s and the Spyder Roadster.
Did you know that BRP manufactured the first all-terrain vehicle designed for two people and the first sit down watercraft.
BRP has manufacturing facilities all over the world including Canada, USA, Australia, Finland, Mexico, and they employ over 7,600 people. Their headquarters are located in Valcourt, Quebec, Canada.