Can-Am Contest for Canada.
The Win an ATV at Co-op Contest.
Enter for your chance to Win a 2019 Can-am Outlander ATV valued $14,099.
PLUS Receive 15% off your next CO?OP® Premium Battery purchase with every entry.
There will be one (1) Grand Prize (the “Prize”) available to be won consisting of a 2019 Can-am Outlander ATV (model#: X mr 850).
Total approximate retail value of $14,099 CAD.
To enter this contest, simply fill out the easy online entry form at the link below.
- Open to BC, AB, SK, MB, Yellowknife and the Kenora District in NW Ontario only
- Age of majority
- Weekly entry (week runs Thursday to the following Wednesday)
**This contest is brought to you by Federated Co-operatives Limited.
This BRP Contest ends May 1, 2019
More BRP Contests listed below.
Enter for your chance to Win BRP Vehicle of Your Choice.
Win one of the following:
- one (1) fully-accessorized Sea-Doo watercraft (arv: Up to $24,000 CAD)
- one (1) fully-accessorized Ski-Doo snowmobile (arv: Up to $24,000 CAD)
- one (1) Can-Am Off-Road vehicle (arv: Up to $34,084 CAD)
- one (1) fully-accessorized Can-Am On-Road vehicle (arv: Up to $24,000 CAD)
- one (1) Evinrude E-TEC outboard engine (arv: Up to $33,555 CAD).
- Single Entry
- Open to Canada and USA
- Quebec Friendly
- Age of majority
- Click HERE to enter the Can-Am Off Road Sweepstakes
- Click HERE to enter the Can-Am Spyder Sweepstakes
- Click HERE to enter the Ski-Doo Snowmobile Sweepstakes
- Click HERE to enter the Sea-Doo Watercraft Sweepstakes
- Click HERE to enter the Evinrude E-TEC outboard engine Sweepstakes
This BRP Contest Runs from January 1, 2019, to December 01, 2019
The rules located on each of the sites are outdated. The current rules for 2019 can be found here
Want more Chances to a Win a Car?
About Bombardier Recreational Products (BRP)
Bombardier Inc. was founded in 1942 but in 2003 it sold their Recreational Products Division to a group of investors and it soon became Bombardier Recreational Products or better known as BRP.
BRP is the leader in distribution, manufacturing, and design of a variety of recreational products like ATV’s, Sea-Doo’s, Ski-Doo’s and the Spyder Roadster.
Did you know that BRP manufactured the first all-terrain vehicle designed for two people and the first sit down watercraft?
BRP has manufacturing facilities all over the world including Canada, USA, Australia, Finland, Mexico, and they employ over 7,600 people. Their headquarters are located in Valcourt, Quebec, Canada.