New Cascades Contest 2019
“Slide into summer with Cascades Tuff®” CONTEST
Enter for your chance to WIN a Water Park Adventure valued $2000.
One grand prize with a total value of $2,000 in the form of a $1,000 gift certificate for a water park in Québec and a $1,000 prepaid credit card.
To enter this contest, simply fill out the easy online entry form at the link below.
- Single entry
- Age of Majority
- Residents of Quebec Only
This Cascades Contest Ends May 17 2019 at 9 a.m. (ET)
Cascades is widely known as one of the leading brands offering paper products such as bathroom tissue, paper towel and more. This brand of paper products can usually be found in various grocery stores such as Walmart, Real Canadian Superstore and other selected grocery stores found across every province including Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta, Quebec, Nova Scotia
Cascades is located in Quebec and is a leader in the manufacturing of ecological papers in Canada. They use post-consumer fibres to manufacture, as well as uses local renewable energy from the decomposition of wastes that are buried underground.
They whiten their products by using sodium hydrosulphite to bleach, as it is nonchlorine that is less damaging to the world.
How they manufacture:
- The manufacturing process begins with recycled papers such as newspapers, junk mail, and magazines
- The paper is disintegrated and mixed with water to create pulp and then they do a special process to eliminate solids such as glue
- The pulp is then washed and whitened with sodium hydrosulphite.
- Then ran into a paper machine to dry and is now paper
- Then is wrapped in rolls that is converted into different products
1 800 567-1022 or by email: email@example.com