New Cascades Contest 2020.
“Chocolate Comfort” Contest.
Enter for your chance to WIN an Easter Prize Pack valued $230.
Prizes. There are four (4) prizes to be won, with a total approximate value of CAN $920. Each Prize has a total approximate value of $230 and includes:
- One (1) Fluff™ and Tuff™ milk chocolate valued at approximately $180;
- Three (3) Cascades Fluff® products valued at approximately $8.90 each;
- One (1) pair of FluffTM and TuffTM stuffed animals valued at approximately $11.95
To enter this contest, simply fill out the easy online entry form at the link below.
- Single entry
- Open to Residents of QUEBEC Only
- Age of Majority
This Cascades Contest Ends March 31, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time
Cascades is widely known as one of the leading brands offering paper products such as bathroom tissue, paper towel and more. This brand of paper products can usually be found in various grocery stores such as Walmart, Real Canadian Superstore and other selected grocery stores found across every province including Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta, Quebec, Nova Scotia
Cascades is located in Quebec and is a leader in the manufacturing of ecological papers in Canada. They use post-consumer fibres to manufacture, as well as uses local renewable energy from the decomposition of wastes that are buried underground.
They whiten their products by using sodium hydrosulphite to bleach, as it is nonchlorine that is less damaging to the world.
How they manufacture:
- The manufacturing process begins with recycled papers such as newspapers, junk mail, and magazines
- The paper is disintegrated and mixed with water to create pulp and then they do a special process to eliminate solids such as glue
- The pulp is then washed and whitened with sodium hydrosulphite.
- Then ran into a paper machine to dry and is now paper
- Then is wrapped in rolls that is converted into different products
1 800 567-1022 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org