New Cascades Contest 2020.
Cascades Fluff & Tuff Giveaway
Enter for your chance to WIN one of 100 Prizes.
There are 100 prizes to be won.
Each Prize has a total approximate value of $25.30 and includes:
• One (1) FluffTM or TuffTM stuffed animal valued at approximately $11.95;
• One (1) product coupon redeemable in store for a Cascades Fluff® or Cascades
Tuff® product with a maximum value of $10.35, expiring April 30, 2021;
• One (1) $3 discount coupon redeemable in store for a Cascades Fluff® or Cascades
Tuff® product, expiring April 30, 2021.
To enter this contest:
Fill out the SURVEY entry form at the link below.
Open to QUEBEC only!
- Single entry
- Open to Residents of QUEBEC ONLY
- Age of Majority
This Cascades Contest Ends January 18, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern
The Cascades is widely known as one of the leading brands offering paper products such as bathroom tissue, paper towel and more. This brand of paper products can be found in various grocery stores such as Walmart, Real Canadian Superstore, and other selected grocery stores found across every province, including Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta, Quebec, Nova Scotia
About the Cascades
The Cascades is located in Quebec and is a leader in the manufacturing of ecological papers in Canada. They use post-consumer fibres to manufacture, as well as uses local renewable energy from the decomposition of wastes that are buried underground.
They whiten their products by using sodium hydrosulphite to bleach, as it is nonchlorine that is less damaging to the world.
How they manufacture:
- The manufacturing process begins with recycled papers such as newspapers, junk mail, and magazines.
- The article is disintegrated and mixed with water to create pulp, and then they do a unique process to eliminate solids such as glue.
- The pulp is then washed and whitened with sodium hydrosulphite.
- Then ran into a paper machine to dry and is now paper
- Then is wrapped in rolls that are converted into different products
1 800 567-1022 or by email: email@example.com