New Cascades Contest 2020.
“Earth Day” Contest.
Enter for your chance to WIN a Novagrow Indoor Garden valued $245.
Prize. There is one (1) prize to be won (the “Prize”):
- One (1) Novagrow Indoor Garden
Total prize value: CAN$245
To enter this contest, simply go to the Official, Facebook page via the link below, locate the current contest post, Like and Comment and follow the instructions provided in the contest post.
- Single entry
- Open to Residents of Canada
- Age of Majority
- Valid Facebook account
This Cascades Contest Ends April 21, 2020
The Cascades is widely known as one of the leading brands offering paper products such as bathroom tissue, paper towel and more. This brand of paper products can be found in various grocery stores such as Walmart, Real Canadian Superstore and other selected grocery stores found across every province including Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta, Quebec, Nova Scotia
About the Cascades
The Cascades is located in Quebec and is a leader in the manufacturing of ecological papers in Canada. They use post-consumer fibres to manufacture, as well as uses local renewable energy from the decomposition of wastes that are buried underground.
They whiten their products by using sodium hydrosulphite to bleach, as it is nonchlorine that is less damaging to the world.
How they manufacture:
- The manufacturing process begins with recycled papers such as newspapers, junk mail, and magazines
- The article is disintegrated and mixed with water to create pulp, and then they do a unique process to eliminate solids such as glue
- The pulp is then washed and whitened with sodium hydrosulphite.
- Then ran into a paper machine to dry and is now paper
- Then is wrapped in rolls that are converted into different products
1 800 567-1022 or by email: email@example.com