New Cascades Contest 2019.
“A Helping Hand with Lunch” Contest.
Enter for your chance to WIN a $1,000 Grocery Gift Card and More.
There are four (4) prizes to be won, valued at approximately C$1,880 in total.
First Prize, valued at approximately $1,130, consists of:
- A $1,000 gift card from a grocery store of the winner’s choosing;
- One (1) lunch kit valued at $95.90 in total, including four (4) lunchboxes valued at
approximately $59 in total, four (4) condiment containers valued at approximately
$11 in total and four (4) snack containers valued at approximately $23 in total;
- One (1) lunch recipe book, valued at $29.95;
- One (1) special magazine with back-to-school recipes, valued at $9.95.
Second, third and fourth Prizes each consist of a $250 gift card from a grocery store of
the winners’ choosing.
To enter this contest, simply fill out the easy online entry form at the link below.
- Single entry
- Age of Majority
- Residents of Quebec Only
This Cascades Contest Ends September 13, 2019 at 9 a.m. (ET)
Cascades is widely known as one of the leading brands offering paper products such as bathroom tissue, paper towel and more. This brand of paper products can usually be found in various grocery stores such as Walmart, Real Canadian Superstore and other selected grocery stores found across every province including Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta, Quebec, Nova Scotia
Cascades is located in Quebec and is a leader in the manufacturing of ecological papers in Canada. They use post-consumer fibres to manufacture, as well as uses local renewable energy from the decomposition of wastes that are buried underground.
They whiten their products by using sodium hydrosulphite to bleach, as it is nonchlorine that is less damaging to the world.
How they manufacture:
- The manufacturing process begins with recycled papers such as newspapers, junk mail, and magazines
- The paper is disintegrated and mixed with water to create pulp and then they do a special process to eliminate solids such as glue
- The pulp is then washed and whitened with sodium hydrosulphite.
- Then ran into a paper machine to dry and is now paper
- Then is wrapped in rolls that is converted into different products
1 800 567-1022 or by email: email@example.com