Chevrolet is hosting the Match & Win contest in cooperation with General Motors. This Chevrolet contest offers entrants the chance to win a new truck or car. There are many ways to enter, so be sure to participate today for your chance to win. Good luck!
Win a NEW Vehicle from Chevrolet ( Match & Win)
“FIND YOUR MATCH & WIN CONTEST”
This a great contest to enter to get a NEW CAR for free! (Or a TRUCK)
Yes, enter to WIN A NEW CAR or Truck right now!
What car of choice would you choose? You can choose between a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle!
- One Grand Prize of the winner’s choice of one (1) new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle (the “Vehicle”) – $81,000 inclusive of fees and taxes (the “Maximum Value”) and subject to availability at the time of redemption.
How to Enter
To enter this Chevrolet contest, fill out the easy online entry form at the link below.
Easy contest to enter to win a new CAR!
- Open to residents of Canada
- Quebec Friendly
- Age of majority
- Single Entry with bonus opportunities
You can earn up to a maximum of 8 bonus entries by answering additional questions
- 5 bonus entries if you are opt-in to receive promotional communications from the Sponsor
- 1 bonus entry if you complete a survey about when you plan to get another vehicle.
- 1 bonus entry if you complete the brief survey about your current vehicle.
- 1 bonus entry if you complete the match and win the quiz.
There is a limit of nine (9) Entries per person during the Contest Period, regardless of the method of Entry.
This Chevrolet Contest Ends November 30, 2022
Has this Contest Ended?
This brand manufactures cars, crossovers, trucks, and even SUVs.
If you are looking for a vehicle shortly, be sure to check them out.
You can go online, build the kind of car or truck you are looking for, compare vehicles, locate a dealer and even schedule a test drive when you are ready.
Chevrolet’s two trendy models right now would have to be the 2016 Silverado 1500 and the 2016 Colorado.
Find Chevrolet on Facebook, YouTube, and more. Be sure to “like” their pages so you can be kept up-to-date on all the latest Chevy news. Whether you are in the process of purchasing, thinking of buying or just a fan in general.