Apr 12, 2020
New Cinnabon Coupons for Canada.
Hurry and enjoy these fantastic offers before they are gone.
- Two coupons to Save 50% off the regular price of a Large Cinnapack Box
- One coupon to Save 50% off the regular price of Any Flavour Chillfact’ r smoothie
Valid in Ontario and Nova Scotia Only.
Print coupons from Cinnabon Here
All Cinnabon coupons expire April 1, 2018
Savings Expired? Check out more Restaurant Dining Coupons
Cinnabon do-it-yourself recipe I found this recipe on AllRecipes.com, and it’s titled The Clone Of Cinnabon. I have not tried it yet but have bookmarked this page for future reference. Original recipe makes 12 rolls
- 1 cup warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 4 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select the dough cycle; press Start.
- After the dough has doubled in size turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough into a 16×21 inch rectangle. Spread the batter with 1/3 cup butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking pan. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake rolls in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Spread frosting on warm rolls before serving
For this recipe as well as many other delicious food ideas, be sure to visit https://allrecipes.com/