Dare Foods Contest for Canada.
Dare Bear Paws Crackers Snack Mix “Find Your Favourite Mix*” Sweepstakes
Enter for your chance to Win 1 of THREE $1,000 prizes & More.
- One of Three $1,000 (CDN) cash grand prizes
- Three Dare Bear Paws Crackers for a Year. Consisting of 1 Dare Bear Paws Crackers products per week for 52 weeks. Approximate retail value of each is $156.00(CAD).
- Twenty Five Dare Bear Paws Backpacks. Approximate retail value of each is $50.00(CAD).
- Fifty Dare Bear Paws Lunch Bags. Approximate retail value of each is $25.00(CAD).
- Daily entry
- Open to Canadian Residents only
- Quebec Friendly
- Age of majority
This Dare Contest ends on February 29th, 2020
This company is based in Canada but as factories in the United States as well.
Dare products are sold in North America as well as about 25 other countries. This worldwide distribution is widely part of their popularity grew over the years. There are currently 7 plants that manufacture everything from cookies to RealFruit Gummies.
A man by the name of Charles H. Doerr is the founder of Dare Foods. His humble beginnings started back in 1892 when he began selling cookies and candies in a small grocery store. It was located in the province of Ontario. Kitchener, to be exact.
He went on to create the company C.H. Doerr Company in 1919. Eventually, one of his grandsons took over the business and changed the name to Dare. One of the main reasons was people could pronounce it so much better. It was also more recognizable because of the shortness of it.
There is a wide range of Dare products that we all know and love. Including, but not limited to Bear Paws, Viva Puffs(my father’s absolute favourite treat), Breton crackers, Real fruit gummies, Real fruit Mini’s, and more!!