Nivea Apply to Try
There is a new application to try out some of Nivea Deodorant’s products for both men and women. from Shoppers Army.
- Black & White Invisible White Blossom Dry Spray
- Natural Comfort Aluminum Free Stick
- Natural Comfort Aluminum Free Roll-On
- Black & White Invisible Water Lily Anti-Perspirant Stick
- Black & White Invisible Water Lily Anti-Perspirant Roll-on
How to Apply for Free Product Testing
You will be required to answer a few screener questions; based on the day or month’s answers, they will choose a small number of people for this product review.
You will be given one mission as a FREE product Rebate; You will need to purchase this product in 3 days; it will need to match 100%
You will then have 10 days to try the product and provide a review.
You will need to agree to post your product review on social media and the Walmart product page.
The offer is on for a limited time only.
A little background on the Nivea Brand
Beauty and skincare at it are most beautiful. Did you know that it is the leading skincare brand in the world? There has got to be something said for that.
These products have been tried and tested with consumers just like you.
The first Nivea Cream was introduced in 1911 and has continued to grow in popularity each year since then. They now offer a wide range of skincare products that will meet the needs of the whole family.
Years of research, time, and effort are gone into every product they produce to ensure that it meets AND exceeds your quality requirements. Why spend a bunch of money on products that do not work when you can take your hard-earned cash and spend it on a product that will give you the results you want.
Happy customers equal better business. In the end, everyone wins, and people will keep coming back for more.
History Of Nivea
- The first cream was introduced in 1911
- In 1920 the first hair care product was released.
- In 1922 the very first shaving soap was introduced. Men could now get in on the action.
- The popular Nivea Boys and Girls campaign started in 1924
- In 1936 a gentle soap for kids came onto the scene. Now, moms had a product that they could trust to be soft and safe on their little one’s skin.
- Nivea Baby Care did not come about until later in 1960. These products skyrocketed in popularity.