Note: This promotion may have expiredWe have been notified and we will soon update this page with the latest details
New Poise Coupon for Canada.
Here is your chance to snag some great savings on select Poise products with these new printable coupons.
- NEW Save $3.00 on any TWO (2) package of POISE® IMPRESSA® Bladder Supports Size 1, 2, or 3
- Save $4.00 on any TWO (2) packages of POISE® Pads
- Save $3.00 on any ONE (1) package of POISE® Pads
- Save $4.00 on any TWO (2) packages of POISE® Liners
- Save $3.00 on any ONE (1) package of POISE® Liners
- Save $2.00 on any ONE (1) package of POISE® IMPRESSA Bladder Supports Sizing Kit Only
- Save $2.00 on any ONE (1) package of POISE® IMPRESSA® Bladder Supports Size 1, 2, or 3
There is a limit of 2 prints per computer.
**Make sure to select your country before printing.
Print Coupons from Poise here (via Poise website – log in required)
Print Coupon from Poise here (Kimberly Clark Members – log in is required)
Poise Coupon Expiry date is two weeks after printing.
If you have light bladder leakage than Poise pads is the brand for you. Find a wide range of products to meet your individual needs. From panty liner to light bladder control to maximum protection, you are sure to find the perfect product for you.
Some things that make Poise pads very popular is the fact that they work and are comfortable to wear. Very discreet as well so others have no idea you are even wearing protection.
They have added softer sides to these pads giving them even more comfort. The shape as changed somewhat over the years as well to make them fit better. They actually fit the natural curves of your body.
Find a convenient product selector online that can help you find the product that is right for you. There are many options available out there and sometimes it can feel a little overwhelming. Why go out and purchase products that you have no use for when you can find exactly what you want and need from Poise.
Also find helpful advice and tips on how to deal with light bladder leakage and the stigma that may come along with it. There is no need to feel embarrassed or ashamed about this. More and more people are talking openly and honestly about this issue and bringing it to the light. You are not alone.