New Kelloggs Coupons 2021
Just in time for the holidays, Kelloggs has teamed up with Websaver to give you a whole new set of Kellogg brands coupons.
There are lots of new coupons to choose from
- Save $1.00 on Kellogg’s® Vector® Meal Replacement or Cereal
- Save $1.00 on Kellogg’s® Mini-Wheats® Cereal
- Save $1.00 on Kellogg’s® Special K® Cereal
- Save $1.00 on Kashi® Cereal
- Save $1.00 on Kellogg’s® Eggo® Cereal
- Save $1.00 off Cheez-it
- Save $0.5 off Kelloggs Town House Crackers
- Save $2.00 on 2 boxes of Kashi® Bars
- Save $1.00 on Kellogg’s® Special K® Bars
Choose between Print and Mailed.
Remember to check out Checkout51 and PC offers to match your savings.
Have these coupons Expired?
Tearpad Coupons for Canada
Watch for Tearpads that include coupons for Granola Bars, cereal, Krave, and more.
Kelloggs Canada Promotions
Watch for specially marked products on the boxes (Mostly cereal) of Kellogg’s products as they usually have promotions all year round for something or another. To view current and past promotions, Visit Kelloggs Website.
Kellogg’s is a large food manufacturer based in Battle Creek, Michigan, United States. Kellogg’s manufactures cereal and convenience foods, such as cookies, cereal bars, toaster pastries, crackers, frozen waffles, fruit-flavoured snacks and vegetarian meals. Kellogg’s features numerous brands, including:
- Corn Flakes
- Froot Loops
- Rice Krispies
- Cocoa Krispies
- Frosted Flakes
- Special K
- Morningstar Farms
Kellogg’s products are produced in 18 countries and sold in more than 180 countries. Kellogg’s major factory is located at Trafford Park in Manchester, United Kingdom. It is also the location of its headquarters in Europe.
This company was established as the Battle Creek Toasted Corn Flake Company by Will Keith Kellogg in 1906. This company is founded due to his career with his brother John Harvey Kellogg at the Battle Creek Sanitarium. They manufactured the well-known Kellogg’s Toasted Corn Flakes and was then renamed the Kellogg Company.
- 1898 — In a failed attempt to make granola, the founder accidentally flaked it, creating flakes.
- 1906 — The company started with 44 employees with Kelloggs Corn Flakes and introduced it to Canada in 1914.
- 1915 — Kellogg created Bran Flakes,
- 1916 named Bran Flakes, “All Bran.”
- 1945 Introduced Kelloggs Raisin Bran Cereal.
- 2006 — The Kellogg Company celebrated our 100-year birthday.
- 2006 – Created Special K bars. Commitment to nutrition, health and quality.