Kellogg’s Coupon for Canada 2020.
Kellogg’s Special K Snack Bar Coupon.
- Save $1.00 off Kellogg’s* Special K Nourish* Bars (165 g)
Available in Print format only.
Coupons may be available for a limited time only.
This Kellogg’s Coupon Expiry date is August 31, 2020
Have these coupons Expired?
Tearpad Coupons for Canada
Watch for Tearpads that include coupons for Granola Bars, cereal, Krave, and more.
Kelloggs Canada Promotions
Watch for specially marked products on the box’s (Mostly cereal) of KKellogg’sproducts as they usually have promotions all year round for something or another. To view current and past promotions Visit Kelloggs Website.
Kellogg’s is a large food manufacturer based in Battle Creek, Michigan, United States. Kellogg’s manufactures cereal and convenience foods, such as cookies, cereal bars, toaster pastries, crackers, frozen waffles, fruit-flavoured snacks and vegetarian foods. Kellogg’s features numerous brands including:
- Corn Flakes
- Froot Loops
- Rice Krispies
- Cocoa Krispies
- Frosted Flakes
- Special K
- Morningstar Farms
Kellogg’s products are produced in 18 countries and sold in more than 180 countries. Kellogg’s major factory is located at Trafford Park in Manchester, United Kingdom. It is also the location of its headquarters in Europe.
This company was established as the Battle Creek Toasted Corn Flake Company by Will Keith Kellogg in 1906. This company is founded as a result of his career with his brother John Harvey Kellogg at the Battle Creek Sanitarium. They manufactured the well-known Kellogg’s Toasted Corn Flakes and was then renamed the Kellogg Company.
- 1898 — In a failed attempt of making granola, the founder accidentally flaked it, creating flakes.
- 1906 — The company started with 44 employees with Kelloggs Corn Flakes and introduced it to Canada in 1914.
- 1915 — Kellogg created Bran Flakes,
- 1916 named Bran Flakes “All Bran”
- 1945 Introduced Kelloggs Raisin Bran Cereal.
- 2006 — The Kellogg Company celebrated our 100-year birthday.
- 2006 – Created Special K bars. Commitment to nutrition, health and quality.