Kellogg’s Canada has teamed up with Websaver to give you a new set of Kellogg’s Canada coupon brands. There are many new Kellogg Canada coupons, Including Kashi and Cheezit, Pringles, and the fun pop tarts and Eggos.
Kellogg’s Canada and Websaver have been teaming up for the last year to bring you Printable, Mailed, Cashback, and Digital Kelloggs Canada coupons for all product coupons, including Kellogg’s special k and mini-wheats cereal.
Kelloggs Canada Coupons for SEPTEMBER 2023
Kelloggs Cereal Coupons and Snacks
New Year, New You!
It`s time to start thinking about snacks and healthier cereal! Well, Kellogg’s is helping you with that with these valuable coupons!
SEPTEMBER 2023 Coupons!!
Kelloggs Snacks & Breakfast Items Coupons
- Save $2.00 on Kellogg’s* Rice Krispies Squares* Homestyle Bars (198 g)
- Save $2.00 on Kellogg’s* Froot Loops* Cereal (320 g – 580 g)
- Save $2.00 on Kellogg’s* Frosted Flakes* Cereal (425 g – 650 g)
- Save $1.00 on Kellogg’s* Eggo* Waffles and Pancakes (280 g – 330g)
- Save $1.00 on Kellogg’s* Eggo* French Toaster Sticks (270 g)
- Save $1.00 on Bag of Cheez-It Snap’d* Crackers (213 g)
- Save $1.00 on Pringles* Snack Stacks* Potato Chips (12 x 19 g)
- Save $0.50 on Pringles* Potato Chips (148 g – 203 g)
- Save $1.50 on Cheez-It* Crackers (191 g-352 g)
- Buy 2 Save $3.00 Buy 2 Save $3.00 on Kellogg’s* Special K* Bars (125g-180g)
- Save $1.00 on Kellogg’s* Nutri-Grain Bars (295 g)
- Save $1.00 on Kellogg’s* Pop-Tarts (384g – 400g)
Choose a Coupon for Order to be mailed to your home for free -OR as a cashback coupon through Websaver.
Some coupons can only be printed, and some are available in print/mailed format.
You can choose up to 5 new Kellogg’s Canada coupons to order or print.
Remember to check out Checkout51 and PC offers to match your savings.
These coupon expiry dates are unknown.
Have these free coupons Expired?
Check out the following.
Check out more Grocery Coupons.
Print Coupons for Canada
The Fastest way to save money is to print coupons.
Tearpad Coupons for Canada
Watch for Tearpads, including coupons for Granola Bars, cereal, Krave, Kellogg’s special k, and more.
Kelloggs Canada Promotions
Watch for specially marked products on the boxes (Mostly cereal) of Kellogg’s products, as they usually have promotions all year round for something or another. To view current and past promotions, Visit Kelloggs Website.
About Kellogg’s Products
Kellogg’s is an American multinational food manufacturing company headquartered in Michigan, United States. Kellogg’s produces convenience foods, including crackers and toaster pastries, and markets its products through well-known brands, including Corn Flakes, Frosted Flakes, Pringles, Eggo, and Cheez-It. Kellogg’s mission statement is “Nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.”
Kellogg’s Canada products are manufactured and marketed in over 180 countries. Kellogg’s largest factory is at Trafford Park in Trafford, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom, and its UK headquarters.
Other corporate office locations outside Battle Creek include Chicago, Dublin (European Headquarters), Shanghai, and Querétaro City. Kellogg’s holds a Royal Warrant from Queen Elizabeth II and the Prince of Wales.
- Corn Flakes
- Froot Loops
- Rice Krispies
- Cocoa Krispies
- Frosted Flakes cereal
- mini wheat cereal
- Kellogg’s Special K
- Morningstar Farms
Kellogg’s products are made in 18 countries and sold in over 180 nations worldwide.
Will Keith Kellogg founded this firm in 1906 as the Battle Creek Toasted Corn Flake Company? Will began his job with his brother John Harvey Kellogg at the Battle Creek Sanitarium and established this company.
- 1898 – In a failed attempt to make granola, the founder accidentally flaked it, creating flakes.
- 1906 – The company started with 44 employees with Kellogg’s Corn Flakes and introduced it to Canada in 1914.
- 1915 – Kellogg created Bran Flakes,
- 1916 – Named Bran Flakes, “All Bran.”
- 1945 – Introduced Kelloggs Raisin Bran Cereal.
- 2006 – The Kellogg Company celebrated its 100-year birthday.
- 2006 – Created Special K bars. Commitment to nutrition, health and quality.