POM Bread is having its 130th Anniversary and wants to celebrate with you this year, by hosting one of their awesome Pom Breadcontests.
Pom Bread Contest
Enter to Win 1 of 130 Gift Cards. The Total Value of all the grocery gift cards to be given away is $20,000. Will you be a lucky one to get a piece of this prize?
- 10 gift cards of $500 each, IGA, Métro, Super C or Walmart
- 20 gift cards of $250 each, from IGA, Métro, Super C or Walmart
- 100 gift cards of $100 each, from IGA, Métro, Super C or Walmart
How to Enter
- Watch out in your local stores for specially marked Pom Bread that will have a specially marked pin on the inside of the bread. Or you will need to see in the rules on how to do a Non-Purchase Entry.
- Take the Pin and Go Online pomconcours and Enter your pin.
- Open to residents of Quebec, New Brunswick and Ontario only
- Age 13+
- One Entry Per Pin or See Rules for NPE
- Limit: Limit of ten pins per person per day, and twenty-five PINs per person
Click Here to Enter
Contest Ends October 1, 2020
More Contests To Enter:
- Xbox Contest for Canada
- TSC Canada Contest: WIN a $2500 Beauty Basket
- Cabelas Contest Win an Elk Hunting Trip
History of Hygrade
Founded in 1857 the owners were two Rapaport Brothers in Montreal that founded Hygrade.
They began with a complete line of deli and smoked products such as bacon, ham wieners and various lunch meats.
They merged with Ontario’s Shopsy’s company in 1955
Later Lipton bought Hygrade back in 1975, then La Belle Fermiere merging together
Canada Packers acquired Hygrade from Lipton in the late1980ss. Then finally the McCain family purchased Maple Leaf from Hillsdale in 1995.