New Warner Bros Contest.
Warner Bros. Pictures Canada “The 15:17 TO PARIS World Premiere Screening Contest” Contest.
Enter to WIN a Trip to L.A. and Tickets to a World Movie Premier “The 15:17 to Paris”.
- Two (2) round-trip airline tickets to a Los Angeles Airport
- 2 nights hotel stay for two (2)
- Two (2) tickets to The 15:17 to Paris Movie World Premiere Screening on Monday, February 5, 2018 in Los Angeles.
- Travel must take place between Sunday, February 4, 2018 and Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Total approximate retail value of the Prize is $3000 CAD
To enter this contest, simply go to the Official, Warner Bros. Pictures Canada Facebook page, locate the current contest post, and Like and Comment accordingly based on what the post is requesting.
- Residents of Canada only
- Excludes Quebec
- Age of majority
- Daily entry
Enter Warner Bros Sweepstakes Here (via facebook)
Contest ends on January 23, 2018
Has this contest ended? Click here for more exciting contests.
Warner Bros Entertainment Canada
Warner Bros is an American Entertainment company that specializes in making film, music, and television.
Time Warner is its parent company.
This brand was founded back in 1923 and continues to provide the entertainment needs of people worldwide.
Warner Bros as an online shop where you can find all your favorite memorabilia. Everything from Harry Potter gifts and collectibles to Gone With The Wind products.
There are some great deals happening online right now including;
- Movie and TV Clearance – Save up to 60% off select movies and DVD Blu Rays
- DVD’s under $5.00
- Blu-ray discs under $10.00
- Fan Favorite t-shirts
- phone cases
- jackets and sweatshirts
- and much more.
FREE shipping on select products. See website for more details.