I’m not a huge fan of cooking, but I love. love. I love to bake desserts! Maybe because I know that when it’s finished, it will taste delicious, and it’s bad for me? We all know we tend to like things that are bad for us 😉 I have compiled a list of 10 Philadelphia Cream Cheese Desserts that you will love. My mouth was watering just looking at them!
10 Philadelphia Cream Cheese Desserts
1. Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins from On Sutton Place
Muffins are one of my favourite foods. They are so easy to make!
3. Lemon Blueberry Layer Cake from Sally’s Baking Addiction
A cake with delicious juicy blueberries and cream cheese! Sounds ah-mazing!
4. Cream Cheese Sweet Bread from Positively Splendid
I’ve never had bread with cream cheese in it, but this sounds yummy! I can’t wait to try it.
5. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles from The Recipe Critic
I am obsessed with Pumpkin. It tastes good with everything!!
6. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting from Love From The Oven
All I have to say about this is YUMMMMM!!
7. Old-Fashioned Cream Cheese Mints from Intimate Weddings
My grandma used to make these for me when I was a kid. They were my favourite!
9. Mini Cinnamon Roll Cheesecakes from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
Mini cheesecakes with a cinnamon-sugar swirl and cream cheese topping. Does it get any better than that? I think not.
10. Nutella Cream Cheese Turnovers from Country Clever
I’ve never tried Nutella, but everyone raves about it, so I think this recipe will taste fantastic.
11. Peanut Butter No-Bake Cheesecake From Us…Canadianfreestuff.com
Yummy, and use up your Chocolate Cream Cheese from Philadelphia
What is your favourite Philadelphia Cream Cheese Dessert? Mine would have to be any cheesecake!