Now With January here! Many of us are struggling to keep up our New Years Resolutions goals of losing weight and gaining muscle. Here are some of my favourite Free Applications I use on my iPhone – Plus, quite a few more than many of my Gym friends use and tell me about!
Top 13 Free iPhone Applications for your Weight Loss Goals 2021
- My Fitness Pal: Great Free Application that allows you to add up your calories for the day, look up food worth, Including telling you how many calories you have burnt during exercise: Also free to use online on your desktop.
- Lose It – similar to My Fitness Pal – See what you like better:
- Fooducate – Scan Barcodes and get useful information from them. It’s Rated so you know if it’s healthy or not.
- FITOCRACY: if you are the type of person that loves badges, and rewards like a game to keep yourself motivated. Here’s a for you.
- Endomondo – Perfect for Goal Setters. It tracks everything from calories to speed, gives audio feedback and receives motivating feedback.
- My Diet Coach – Get Rewarded for achieving your goals and drinking water – exercise for 20 minutes etc.
- Weight Loss Hypnosis by Mindifi: Try Hypnosis for Weight Loss with this free go to sleep up!
- Weight Watchers – If you are on the diet of Weight Watchers you will love this application
- 7 Minute Workout – if you’re just starting – This might be an excellent exercise application to get you started.
- JEFIT WORKOUT – Great for those beginning in Body Building
- Gym Boss – Interval Timer, Great for Tabata or taking minutes between sets, or creating intervals
Not Free But Worth Mentioning:
- Body Shot: – Great for before and after – keep track of all your measurements from each time you do it.
Tips For Finding More Free Applications on iPhone
Lookup by diet – if you’re following a plan, such as Atkins, Ketogenic, Paleo, Weight Watchers, Low Carb,
If you love Cycling at the Gym – Lookup Spin – my fav apps are the Cycle Companion Lite and Ride Lean
If you love Running, there are lots of applications dedicated to running and walking.
If you want to work out one major muscle group for whatever reason: Look up Ab Trainer or Leg