I’m not sure about you- But I’m always trying to get more Fibre into my diet! One of the oldest and most accurate ways is Good ole All-Bran Cereal – I’m sure we’ve all bought a box or two in our lifetime. I don’t care for the taste – even though I know it’s good for me!
But now, with the help of Google & Pinterest! – There’s a more extensive variety of how to get this fibre-filled cereal into us! Including Desserts and Stuffing!
Here are ten different Recipes using All-Bran Cereal as an ingredient:
- Yogurt Banana Parfait: from Cosmopolitan: 5 Ingredient Dessert including All bran and some yogurt and eat as excellent healthy Cheat of a treat.
- Protein Pancakes from Ripped Recipes: 5 Ingredient pancakes with no flour – Add protein powder to this All Bran and get a High protein pancake
- Berry Green Smoothie From Pinch of Yum: All Bran in a Smoothie – Genius Idea
- Skinny Chocolate Muffins from Crazy for Crust: Awesome Muffins with only 102 Calories and 3.5 of protein per serving.
- All Bran Muffins from Live Craft Eat: Kid Friendly Muffin Recipe that calls for Butter Milk as well
- Fresh Blueberry Tarts from Pinch of Yum: – Add Cereal for Tart Crust Recipes
- Apple Raisin Squash from All-Bran Recipe Data Base: Use as Stuffing in this Squash Recipe
- Banana Bread: Add it to your Banana Recipe