I’m not sure about you- But I’m always trying to get more Fibre into my diet! One of the oldest and truest way is Good ole All Bran Cereal – I’m sure we’ve all bought a box or two in our lifetime. I really don’t care for the taste – even though I know its good for me!
But now with the Help of Google & Pinterest! – There’s a larger variety of how to get this fibre filled cereal into us! Including Desserts and Stuffing!
Here are 10 different Recipes using All-Bran Cereal as an ingredient:
- Yogurt Banana Parfait: from Cosmopolitan: 5 Ingredient Dessert including All bran and some yogurt and eat as wonderful healthy Cheat of a treat.
- Protein Pancakes from Ripped Recipes: 5 Ingredient pancakes with no flour – Add protein powder to this All Bran and get a High protein pancake
- Berry Patch Tea Cake – From All Bran Recipe Database: Great Fruit Dessert to help you empty the box of Cereal.
- Berry Green Smoothie From Pinch of Yum: All Bran in a Smoothie – Genius Idea
- Skinny Chocolate Muffins from Crazy for Crust: Awesome Muffins with only 102 Calories and has 3.5 of protein per serving.
- All Bran Muffins from Live Craft Eat: Kid Friendly Muffin Recipe that calls for Butter Milk as well
- Bran Baked Fish From All Bran: – Wish I thought of this- Create a coating for Fish!
- Fresh Blueberry Tarts from Pinch of Yum: – Add Cereal for Tart Crust Recipes
- Apple Raisin Squash from All Bran Recipe Data Base: Use as Stuffing in this Squash Recipe
- Banana Bread: Add it to your Banana Recipe
- Baked Pork Chops with Stuffing from All Brand Recipe Database: Mix with Bread Crumbs in this Stuffing Recipe for Pork Chops