Celebrate Earth Day With Freebies and Promotions happening at your local Aveda location.
Celebrate Earth Day on April 22, 2017, with AVEDA.
Check out some of the following promotions and free product offers;
- The first 50 guests to make a purchase will receive a gift bag worth $50.
- BYOB: bring your old bottle of ANY used beauty product for recycling, and you’ll receive a FREE Stress-Fix Body Creme 25 mL worth $14.
- Scalp Camera Consultation – FREE
- Dry Hair Styling – FREE
- Mini Facial – $15
- Hand Massage $5
- Neck and shoulder massage $10
- Makeup touchup $5
AVEDA is providing 100% of the proceeds to benefit WaterAid.
Promotions are valid on April 22, 2017, only (Earth Day)
If you have always dreamed of becoming a professional hairstylist, the Aveda Institute is the place to be.
In just one year, you could be a certified stylist in this profession.
Free Career Counseling and Consultation for anyone interested in their programs.
The Aveda Institute also offers salon services if you need a new colour, cut, or style. They need to practice to perfect their skills, and you need a cheaper place to try that new style you have been wanting. It’s a win, win situation.
Many of the Aveda Institute students are highly qualified, professional, and very good at what they do. You can trust them to get the perfect cut each time.
This brand carries a wide range of shampoo’s, conditioners, and much more.
New Naturally Straight Shampoo from Aveda is called Smooth Infusion. If you have naturally curly or frizzy hair, then this product is for you.
Each time you use this shampoo, your curls are straightened. Until eventually, it becomes easier and easier to maintain those straight locks.
There is an Organic cassava root that stops moisture from getting into your hair. This stops the dreaded humidity that causes curls and frizz.
They say that hair will remain straight up to 3 washes(when you use the Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo for a total of 5 days in a row).
About Aveda Canada
Aveda was founded in 1978 by Horst Rechelbacher. After a trip to India in 1970, Mr. Rechelbacher discovered Ayurveda’s science (a traditional Indian form of holistic medicine). He decided to implement some of the stuff she learned into his vision of Aveda. Mr. Rechelbacher originally started making his first line of shampoo and conditioner out of his kitchen sink.
In 1997, at the age of 56, Mr. Rechelbacher sold Aveda to Estée Lauder for $300 million.
Aveda Canada Products
- Hair Styling Products
- Air Control Products
- Men Exfoliating Shampoo
- Men Grooming Clay Be Curly Conditioner
- Be Curly Shampoo
- Be Curly Control
- Black Maiva
- Blue Maiva
- Lifting Serum
- Firming Face Creme
- Firming Eye Cream
- Green Science Line Minimizer
- Botanical Kinetics Toning Mist
- Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss
- Volumizing Tonic
- Outer Peace Foaming Cleanser
- Men Pure-performance Grooming Cream
- Brilliant Medium Hold Hair Spray
- Dry Remedy Moisturizing Conditioner
- Brilliant Damage Control
- Botanical Kinetics Skin Firming, Toning Agent
- Caribbean Therapy Body Scrub
- Brilliant Universal Styling Creme
- Flax Seed Aloe Strong Hold Sculpturing Gel
- Damage Remedy Restructuring Conditioner
- Dual Nature Face Protection SPF 15
- Brilliant Conditioner
- AND MORE!!!