Apr 26, 2020
Ben & Jerry’s has been around since 1978. They have so many different flavours of ice cream and even have sundaes, smoothies and shakes. Who doesn’t love ice cream!
I know we do it at my house. It is always nice being able to make something from home instead of having to run out to grab whatever it is you are craving.
Not only can you save money by making your own sometimes but you can have it any time you want!
I have put together a list of some delicious copycat recipes that you can make right from the comfort of your own home! What’s your favourite Ben & Jerry’s flavour?
10 Copycat Ben & Jerry’s Recipes
1. Ben & Jerry’s Peanut Butter Cup Recipe From food fanatic Peanut butter cups are a big favorite in my house so I know my kids would go crazy for some of this!
2. Banana Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt From Peanut Butter & Peppers This looks absolutely delicious!
4. Ben and Jerry’s NY Super Fudge Chunk Ice Cream Recipe From Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes This looks so delicious!
5. Ben & Jerry’s Orange Cream Dream Ice Cream From Budget 101 This looks so delicious and I love the idea of serving it in an orange peel cup!
10. Ben & Jerry’s Kit Kat Ice Cream From blissfully delicious Kit Kat and Ice Cream, yes please!