Cetaphil gentle cleanser is a popular face wash for people with sensitive skin. It’s now available to try for free with Sampler! Just apply and see how soft this product is on your skin. Plus, it’s perfect for travel because it requires no water or soap.
Free Cetaphil Sample
Login to your Sampler.io account and answer the questions to see if you can be a lucky resident of Canada to apply to try the latest Cetaphil Gentle skin cleanser.
Not everyone who gets a chance to fill out the questionnaire will receive a free product to try.
Good Luck in this free opportunity!
While supplies last
Free Sample Expired?
Personally, about Cetaphil Products
I love Cetaphil products. They are moisturizing on the skin, not greasy, etc., and help from acne. Depending on products and stores, I know they can be expensive, from $10 – $18. But I think it’s worth the price, especially if you have sensitive skin. I”m a big promoter of Cetaphil products to everyone that complains about the facial product.
My favourite is the Moisturizer with built-in 30 sunscreens. What’s yours?
Fun facts about Cetaphil
- Cetaphil is a famous brand name for skincare products owned by Galderma Laboratories.
- There is a wide variety of bar soaps, cleansers, moisturizers, lotions, and creams.
- Their products are sold at grocery stores and pharmacies across the United States, Indian and Canada. European countries.
- Galderma is a large pharmaceutical company based on researching, developing, and marketing dermatological treatments.
- This company was created in 1981 as a joint venture between L’Oréal and Nestlé.
- It has over 31 affiliates in more than 70 countries. The parent company is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, with Corporate Services in Paris-La Défense, France.
- It offers products for people with sensitive, dry and-or acne-prone skin.