Cityline Contest for Canada.
“Modern Look, Modern Clean” Contest.
WIN 1-Year Supply of Persil, $5,000 Shopping Spree, Trip to Toronto and more.
There is one (1) prize available to be won in the Contest, as follows:
- A VIP getaway for 2 to Toronto from Thursday, June 6 – Saturday, June 8
- round trip air transportation to Toronto
- 2 Nights accommodations
- $500 spending money in the form a pre-paid credit card
- A personalized wardrobe makeover consultation and shopping spree with Jessica Mulroney, to take place on Friday, June 7 after the Cityline show taping (value of shopping spree is $5,000 CAD to be issued in the form of a cheque or pre-paid credit card to the winner)
- A year supply of Persil Discs. Approximate retail value $300 CAD
- Ground transportation services while in Toronto
Total approximate value of prize is $10,000 CAD.
Entrants must make themselves available in Toronto Thursday, June 6, 2019, and remain in Toronto for the on-air appearance and consultation/shopping spree scheduled for Cityline on Friday, June 7, 2019. Winner must agree to appear on camera for a hair/makeup makeover/reveal as part of winning this prize.
To enter this contest, you will need to upload a head-to-toe picture of yourself and provide max 250 words “What a Makeover and Shopping Spree would mean to you”.
- Single Entry
- Open to Canada residents
- Excludes Quebec
- Age of majority
This contest is brought to you by Cityline & Persil.
This Cityline Contest ends May 12, 2019
Cityline Contest found above (Enter NOW!!) Find even more Cityline Contest Here.
Cityline is a TV show hosted by Tracy Moore and produced by City Toronto. It is a Canadian daytime show that is mainly popular with women. They discuss things like fashion, lifestyle, offer advice, feature delicious recipes, etc.
Find episodes on decor, fashion, food, and much more.
Some Recipes Featured include;
- Gluten Free Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Beef And Barley Soup
- How To Make Basic Beef Stock
- Spaghetti squash pizza crust
- Chicken stir-fry with peppers
- Simple three-ingredient chocolate fudge
- Buttermilk-raisin bread
- Sun-dried tomato pesto
- Speedy + sweet Icewine martini
- Amazing no-bake white chocolate Icewine cheesecake (this one sounds absolutely divine)
- and more.
Did you know that “Cityline” is the longest-running daytime talk show for women in Canadian history?
Cityline Can is also found on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and even YouTube. Be sure to check them out for all the latest updates.