Starbucks Contest for Canada.
Starbucks for Life: 2019 Holiday Edition.
Enter to Win Starbucks for Life, PlayStation4, FREE Starbucks Coffee, and More.
Starbucks Rewards members can play for the chance to win more than 197 thousand prizes, including the Grand Prize, PS4, free drinks and Bonus Stars.
- 2 Grand Prizes of Starbucks for Life valued $65,189.73
- 5 First Prizes of Starbucks for 1 Year valued $2,172.99
- 10 Second Prizes of Starbucks for 6 Months valued $1,107.33
- 15 Third Prizes of Starbucks for 3 Months valued $553.67
- 25 Fourth Prizes of Starbucks for 1 Month valued $184.56
- 15 Fifth Prizes of PlayStation4 system and a code for a 12-month PlayStation Now subscription valued $$459.98
- 75 Sixth Prizes of Four hundred (400) Bonus Stars valued $14.84
- 100 Seventh Prizes of Two hundred fifty (250) Bonus Stars valued $9.28.
- 150 Eighth Prizes of One hundred fifty (150) Bonus Stars valued $5.57
- 50 Ninth Prizes of A Starbucks for Life Coffee Collection valued $100.00
PLUS over 100,000 of Instant Win Prizes.
How to Enter: visit the link below and sign into your Starbucks Rewards account. Each Entrant will automatically receive one (1) free play for registering for the Promotion (first visit only). After you register, there are two (2) ways to earn a game play, as outlined below:
- Make a Purchase at Starbucks Using a registered Starbucks Card: During the
Promotion Period, make a qualifying purchase and sign into your Account and you will have received one (1) play.
- Enter without Making a Purchase: Visit the link below and sign in to your account, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click the link “Enter without purchase”, fill out the form, then check your email for your one time unique link to enter. Click on the unique link to enter the Promotion Site and sign into your Account and you will have received one (1) play.
- Daily entry (max 2 entries per day)
- Open to residents of Canada only
- Quebec Friendly
- Age 18+
- members of the Starbucks Rewards loyalty program (free to join)
This Starbucks Contest ends on January 6, 2020
Starbucks brand company specializes in arabica coffee. Their products are of high quality and rich taste.
It was founded back in 1971 and has continued to grow to over the years. It did not come to Canada until 1987 however. The first store was opened in Vancouver, British Columbia.
One of the main reasons that this place becomes so popular is the fact that they serve a really good product. People try it an keep coming back for more. The atmosphere in their cafe is also a huge reason why people like to visit. You can sit alone or enjoy a coffee and snack with friends. Perfect place to catch up on some of that office work, or just sit back after a long day.
Chapter’s Indigo And Starbucks
In 1995 Starbucks and Chapters Indigo joined forces to create the ultimate coffee and book store. Purchase your favourite book and enjoy your favourite beverage at the same time. It’s easy to see why this idea caught on very quickly. It was a place to just relax and chill out after a long day. Get back to the basics with Starbucks.