The Marilyn Denis Contest for Canada.
The MARILYN’s Season 10 Premiere contest.
Enter to Win 1 of 2 Prize Packs worth $1,526 each!
Marilyn is celebrating her 10th season in the best way – by giving her loyal viewers a chance to win some incredible prizes! Including a coveted pair of tickets to be in the audience of one of her 10 Days of Giveaways!
Prizes – There are two (2) prizes available to be won. Each Prize consists of:
- One (1) Bluetooth speaker (approx. retail value $499)
- One (1) sparkling water maker (approx. retail value $120)
- One (1) instant camera with one package of film (approx. retail value$212)
- One (1) electric hand mixer (approx. retail value$130)
- One (1) health tracker (approx. retail value$130)
- One (1) electric skin cleanser (approx. retail value$120)
- One (1) sterling silver necklace (approx. retail value$140)
- One (1) gift card to a variety of retailers (approx. retail value $100)
- One (1) faux leather tote bag (approx. retail value $75)
- One (1) pair of tickets to a taping of a 10 Days of Giveaways episode of The Marilyn Denis Show, between November 11, 2019 and December 20, 2019. Winner is responsible for their own transportation and accommodations if required.
The approximate retail value of each Prize is $1,526 CAD.
To enter this contest, simply fill out the easy online entry form at the link below.
- Open to Canada only
- Quebec Friendly
- Age of majority
- Daily Entry
This Marilyn Denis Contest end date is September 23, 2019.
Has this Marilyn Denis Contest ended?
Find More Contests to WIN Here.
Marilyn Denis Show
Marilyn Denis was a host on the tv show Cityline for 19 years. Well, she finally has her own show and it’s appropriately titled, The Marilyn Denis Show. This should’ve happened years ago. This girl is so likable and funny that viewers tune into her show just to see her sometimes.
Daytime tv got better when the first ever episode was aired on January 10th, 2011. It is now almost 2016 and this show is still going strong.
I think its popularity has to do with the fact that people can relate to this talk show host, the topics the show covers, and the fun and the unique way they go about it.
You gain knowledge, have a few laughs along the way.