We hunt for some of the best surveys as contests, and there’s no better way to win a contest than by leaving the company feedback. We all know Best Buy has some of the best deals and can be a great way to save on the newest electronics such as smartphones, kitchen appliances, computers, and more.
Canadianfreestuff also keeps track of the regular Best Buy Blog Contests, which change every week. All you have to do is remember to participate in the Best Buy Canada Customer Survey and share your latest experience visiting their BestBuy location.
Best Buy Survey Canada Contest 2024
Just for sharing in your customer experience, you can win $1000 worth of Best Buy Gift cards. You will need to make sure you bring your receipt with you, as at the bottom of the receipt, there will be an invitation code to enter the survey online at bestbuycares.ca.
You will have 30 days from the time of purchase to do the feedback survey. And guess what you don’t have to purchase anything as its not mandatory,
The Best Buy Canada Survey will ask you a series of different customer service questions about the quality of products, cleanliness of the location and other random questions regarding their areas.
The survey point is for Best Buy Canada to get the most honest feedback possible, so it is okay if you need to vent and give negative feedback ( to be honest, I think we need to remember to do the survey when we get good service.
Once you have completed the survey, you will receive an entry into the Bestbuy contest for a chance to win 1 of 3 $1000 Best Buy Canada Gift Cards every Quarter of the year.
- Entry Period 1: January 1 – March 31, 2024
- Entry Period 2: April 1 – June 30, 2024
- Entry Period 3: July 1 – September 30, 2024
- Entry Period 4: October 1 – December 31, 2024
- During each Sweepstakes Period, there are three (3) prizes available to be won (one prize per region), each prize consisting of one (1) CAD$1,000 Best Buy Canada Gift Card, for a total of three (3) winners and a total value of CAD$3000 per Sweepstakes Period, or total annual value of CAD$12,000 across four (4) Sweepstakes Periods
How to Enter Best Buy Canada Cares Survey
There are two ways to enter to win with the BestBuy Cares Survey: Online, and you can also do a mail-in entry.
The Online Entry Method:
To enter online, you will need the sales receipt with the survey invitation code on the paper. The code is valid only for 30 days after printing, and you can take the Best Buy Cares Survey at any hour of the day during each contest period.
You can enter on a few websites:
- www.bestbuycanadacares.ca (for in-store transactions)
- Once you are at one of the websites, choose your official language (French or English)
- Then begin the Best Buy Canada Cares Survey
- It will ask you for a 12 digit code to start
- Give your honest feedback
- Personal Details (contact information)
Mail-in Entry Method:
To enter the Best Buy Canada Survey without purchase, view the contest rules for the mailing address and information needed.
Best Buy Survey Rules for Contest Entry:
- Open to Canadian Residents
- Quebec Friendly
- Age 18+
- Single Entry per survey per Quarter
Contest ends December 31, 2024
About Best Buy
Best Buy has locations in Canada, the USA, and even Mexico. You can shop for your favourite electronic products, and Geek Squad for any electronic help that may be needed with a computer or smartphone.