Discover off the Eaten Path New Snack! Enjoy banana chips, Veggie Crisps, veggie puffs, and Chickpea veggie crisps! Start eating a bit healthier with these new snacks from the Off the Eaten Path Crisps!
Off the Eaten Path is part of Pepsico Products and Tasty Rewards.
Off the Eaten Path Crisps Coupon
- Save $1.00 off your next purchase of two selected Off the Eaten Path products.
Available in Print Format Only and is hosted via Websaver.
The coupon Expiry Date is unknown.
Price in Canada
Walmart Canada Regular Price on These Crisps is $3.97. Using the above coupon, you will be saving 50% on a single bag, and imagine if you are lucky enough to find this snack line for Less?
About Chickpea Veggie Crisps
Off The Eaten Path is a snack brand obsessed on locating new paths in snacking, beginning with great tasty snacks made with substances you could experience proper about.
- Chickpea Veggie Crisps is a mosaic of real veggies like chickpeas, peas and purple sweet potato you can see right in the crisp
- Gluten Free, and have no artificial flavors or preservatives.
- They offers snacks for the curious that are deliciously different from chips
- They launched Off The Eaten Path for consumers who are hungry for a new adventure and looking for something unexpected in their snacks.
These French fries are so delicious that they are different from French fries.
Packed with delicious ingredients like chickpeas, rice, peas, black beans and purple sweet potatoes, you’ll discover a truly new vegetable!
It says that chickpeas and chips are made from rare foods. Its ingredients are rice flowers, sunflower oil, dried chickpeas, dried yellow beans, dried black beans, sea salt, and a tocopherol mixture (antioxidant).
The price was recently increased by $10 for 16 packages.