There is a new coupon for Schneiders protein snack kits, which of course, most moms know to make a great snack for a kid’s lunch box or even our own paper brown-bag lunches when we are short on time. Save money with this new Schneiders promotion.
- Save a $1.00 off your purchase of 2 Schneiders Snack Kits or Protein Kits
Available in Print Format Only
While Supplies Last
Schneider Prices in Canada
Real Canadian Superstore ( West)
- Dry Cured Genoa Salami Snack Kit $3.78 Regular or found on sale for $3.00 WUB 3
- Genoa Salami, Roasted Almonds, and Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeno Protein Kit $3.28 (Regular)
Walmart Canada ( East)
- Schneiders Dry Cured Red Wine Salami Snack Kit $2.97 ( Regular)
- Schneiders Dry Cured Pepperoni Roasted Cashews and Cheddar Protein Kit $2.97 regular or Rollback 2 for $5.00 Multi
In 1886: JM, the founder, was working an assembly when he injured himself and was away from work for over a month; that’s when he and his wife and mother started making German sausages and selling them door to door.
In 1941: Schneiders provided food to the soldiers fighting in WWII. They shipped 8 million pounds of Wiltshire bacon and other Pork products.
In the late 1950s, the Schneiders’ name had 160 different products and produced 73 million weiners per year. They were the first company in Canada to vacuum package their food.
In the 1970s, Schneiders’ name was on over 2000 products being sold in Canada, and 80% of them were still produced in Kitchener, Ontario.
In 1986 Schneiders launched 28 products with less fat, fewer calories and less salt. They tried to appeal to those looking after their health.