Sep 7, 2020
Schneiders Snack Kit Rebate
There is a new Promotion for Schneiders Snack kits, which of course most of the moms know they make a great snack for a kid’s lunch box, or even our own paper brown-bag lunches when we are short on time. Get rewarded for enjoying your favourite snacks with this new Schneiders promotion.
Sneiders Canada Summer Promotion
This summer, you can get yourself a FREE $5.00 Gift Card for Groceries when you spend a minimum of $10.00 on any of the participating Schneiders Snack kits.
How it Works
- Purchase $10.00 worth participating Schneiders lunchmate lunch kits which includes sizes 90 – 120 g and the Adult Snack kits 75G between Now and September 6th, 2020
- Take a Picture of Your Receipt and upload it to their promotion page.
- You will receive a confirmation number on the website and through email
- Your receipt will be reviewed and will either be approved or declined within 72 hours.
- Excludes the Province of Quebec
- Purchase must be made in a single transaction on one receipt
- Limit of 5 Gift Cards per household
- allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Receipt Must be uploaded before September 20th, 2020 and remember to allow 6-8 Weeks for Delivery.
If you have concerns or issues Please Contact: email@example.com with a Detailed email and remember to include your name and email address.
In 1886: JM the original founder was working an assembly when he injured himself and was away from work for over a month, That’s when he and his wife, and mother started making German sausages and selling them door to door.
In 1941: Schneiders provided food to the soldiers fighting in WWII. They shipped 8 million pounds of Wiltshire bacon and other Pork products.
In the late 1950s, the Schneiders’ name had 160 different products and was producing 73 million weiners per year. They were the first company in Canada to vacuum package their food.
In the 1970s Schneiders’ name was on over 2000 products being sold in Canada, and 80% of them were still produced in Kitchener Ontario.
In 1986 Schneiders launched 28 products with less fat, fewer calories and less salt. They tried to appeal to those looking after their health.