Jan 14, 2021 Join our Private facebook Group!
I’ve always been a fan of receipt scanning apps or cash back apps because they provide relatively straightforward ways to save money. And it’s great because as long as you have a receipt, you have the potential of earning cashback at the end of the day. Caddle Rebate is the same as all of the others! It’s a tool to save money or make money depending on what offers you complete with your time.
Caddle Cash Back App This week
What’s happening on the app this week for offers and a way to earn money with your account
Lots of New Surveys to do This Week!
- $1.00 Cash Back for a survey: Language, Home Ownership, Kids & More!
- $0.50 SURVEY: Music, Hobbies, Cars & More!
- $0.50 SURVEY: Pets, Credit Cards, Cannabis & More
- $0.25 SURVEY: Beauty and Beauty Products
- $0.25 Cash Back SURVEY: Health & Wellness Products
$0.25 DAILY SURVEY: Razors*
Cash Back App offers Product Rebates.
New This Week:
- $3.00 Cash Back BUY 1: Miss Vickie’s® Variety Pack
$3.00 Cash Back BUY 1: Doritos® Variety Pack
Offers Still Available on the cashback app
- $2.00 Cash Back Melitta® 100% Responsibly Sourced K-Cup® Coffee Pod European blend
- $2.00 Cash Back Melitta® 100% Responsibly Sourced K-Cup® Coffee Pod – Columbia Blend
- $1.00 Cash Back BUY 1: GoodHost Lemon Powdered Iced Tea 715g
- $1.00 Cash Back: GoodHost Powdered Iced Tea 715g
- $2.50 Cash Back When you purchase two packages GoodHost Powdered Iced Tea 715g
- $1.00 Cash Back on Variety flavour Stouffers Fit Bowls
- $1.00 Cash Back on Delissio Crispy Pan Pizza – Meat Lovers
- $1.00 Cash Back on Maple Leaf Natural Turkey Bacon™ ( Select Stores)
- $1.00 Cash Back on Burnbrae Farms Liquid Eggs ONLY
- $1.00 Cashback on Naturegg™ Omega 3 OR Omega Plus™ ONLY
- $1.50 Cashback on Yellofruit™ ( Select varieties)
- $3.00 Cashback on Nature’s Truth® Vitamins & Supplements
Earn Money for uploading Receipts
With the app this month, you can earn 10 cents per receipt you upload where most Canadians shop in Canada weekly.
If you shop at one of these Canadian stores from January 7th to the 13th, you can earn easy 10 cents per store receipt.
- Walmart Canada
- Real Canadian Superstore
- No Frills Store
- Food Basics
- Sobeys / Safeway
- Shoppers Drug Mart
Try out the Caddle cashback app – it’s a better way to coupon, and you get paid for watching Ads, answering Surveys, and more! Use promo code THERES35092 to get started with 1.00!
Offer Ends unknown.
What is Caddle Cash back?
Caddle is a Free cashback program that helps Canadians save money while making everyday Grocery purchases. It’s available on Desktop, as well as on mobile apps such as Android and Apple.
Caddle is only available in Canada.
Also, a person can get paid even to watch short ads, review writing and answering short surveys, and completing an assortment of tasks.
The Caddle App appeared on Canadian’s Dragon Den!
Like other cashback apps such as Checkout51, Caddle is designed to help brands market to consumers virtually without a physical coupon and also a way to understand their consumer’s purchasing behaviour.
HOW DOES CADDLE APP WORK?
The Caddle App is very straightforward, and Canadian Free Stuff can help you get $1.00 towards your payout!
Use Caddle promo code THERES35092 to get started with 1.00!
- Sign up for Caddle
- Check out the weekly offers.
- Purchase the products
- Upload a picture of your receipt
The difference with the Caddle app is that at the bottom of every offer, there is a quick video (short); if you watch the video, then answer a couple of quick questions, they pay you for that too!
Once you reach $20 in your account, you can apply to cash out, and they will send you a physical cheque in the mail.
When you complete an offer, you can use the Caddle app to take a picture using your mobile phone to snap a photo of your receipt, or you can plug your camera into your computer and upload it from your computer. Your proof of purchase and is essential in getting cashback.
After you upload the receipt, your cashback money reward will be “held” until Caddle verifies. The process is within 48 hours.
Any of the surveys you participate in is usually instantly approved, and there are often 5 – 10 different surveys you can join in every week.
Most of the cashback offers listed on the Caddle app are for $1.00, which is decent since usually, these are on items you may already be purchasing,
Additionally, you may also find special offers for online purchases from time to time for Amazon on items you may already purchase.
Other Things To Note about Caddle
- New offers are published every week (similar to Checkout 51)
- You can claim as many proposals as you want per receipt.
- You can also use your online purchases such as Amazon to get a photo and upload the packing slip during the offer.
So, how much money can you make?
I think it’s easy to say: Most Canadians can somewhat easily earn at least $20.00 per year, depending on how many offers you can manage to complete. The more consistent you are with completing surveys, then you may even earn more.
New offers are released every Friday, so make sure you check back weekly to see if there are any recent Caddle surveys or Caddle cash back Rebates available.
It would be best if you were diligent in attempting to use it is.
How Do you Get Paid from Caddle?
When you have taken your pictures and uploaded your receipts, or watched paid ads or taken a survey, your account is credited immediately. All Actions will be reviewed within a few days and credited to your account.
In your account balance, you can watch your savings grow, and when you finally reach $20 or any more, you can request a cash-out, and they will physically send you a cheque in the mail.
Can You Refer a Friend and Earn?
One Huge advantage of using the Caddle mobile app is that you can earn a few cents every week by doing weekly surveys and watching new advertisements.
But Other Perks I’ve noticed – They do Costco Shopping The apparent advantage of using Caddle is that you get cashback for doing your regular grocery shopping.
Upload your receipts – Check every week to upload a new receipt; you can get paid $0.10 per receipt.
There is not a massive amount of grocery items that change every week is what I think is the most significant disadvantage. But I’m happy with whatever savings I can get these days.
Try out Caddle – it’s a better way to coupon, and you get paid for watching Ads, answering Surveys, and more!
What devices are Caddle available?
A desktop computer or iOS smartphone or tablet – Not on Android Yet!
Overall I think this an excellent cashback rebate; it’s well trusted and has some great features. You won’t get rich from this program, but it is a way to earn cash back and earn some pocket change for surveys and loading receipts for easy money.