Many Canadians love shopping at FreshCo grocery stores; they seem to have some great sales found in their grocery store flyer, and now is your chance to not only save with a Frescho coupon for $5.00 off, but every week you will get their brochure and special promotions right in your email box so that you won’t miss another great sale.
- Save $5.00 off your next purchase of $35.00 if you subscribe to their newsletter.
You will be sent the coupon via email, and you can print it or show it to the cashier.
Coupon is ongoing
How to Save with Freshco
1. Look for sales and coupons: Freshco has weekly ads with specials, discounts, and coupons that can help you save money on your grocery bill. Take a look at the flyer before shopping to see what’s on sale, and make sure to clip or print out any coupons so you can get the best deals when shopping.
2. Buy no-name brands: Often, an item’s generic, no-name brand is just as good as the name brand but comes with a much lower price tag. If it’s not something that needs to be made with specific ingredients (like certain items like baking supplies)
4. Buy more on sale: If you have the storage space, buying certain items in bulk can help you save money in the long run. Look for deals on non-perishable foods like rice, pasta and canned goods that offer more bang for your buck to save money in the long run
5. Take advantage of loyalty programs: Freshco offers Scene points that allow shoppers to receive coupons and discounts on their purchases each time they shop. Use your card every time you shop to get the most out of the program.
7. Look for loss leaders: Loss leader products are those that supermarkets sell at low prices to attract shoppers. While these deals aren’t always available, it’s worth keeping an eye out for them when they pop up so you can take advantage of them and save money. ( FRONT Page of the Flyer usually)
8. Meal plan: Making a list before you shop can help you stay on track with your grocery budget and ensure that you get everything you need for the week’s meals without overspending or wasting food. Take the time to devise a Weekly meal plan and create a grocery list based on it, so you know exactly what to buy when shopping at Freshco.
By following these tips, you can save money while ensuring your family has all the groceries they need to eat healthy, wholesome meals daily. So next time you go grocery shopping at Freshco, keep these tips in mind and make sure to take advantage of their discounts and loyalty
Freshco Price Matches! with their Lowest Price Guarantee
** Get the complete Price Match List ***
Grocery Apps Canada to Download and Save Money
In Stock Guaranteed
If you want to be cleaned out, you can get a rain check coupon at the flyer price for next week or when they have more stock.
About This Grocery Store
The company has established itself as an innovator within the food retail industry by offering consumers quality products at great prices. They are well known for their commitment to providing fresh produce and high-quality meats and poultry. In addition, they offer an extensive selection of grocery items that range from dairy products, canned goods, and frozen foods to snacks, desserts and other specialty items.
Today, Freshco is owned and operated by Sobeys, one of the largest food retailers in Canada. To ensure customers receive the best possible service, Freshco has implemented various customer-focused initiatives such as their “Price Match” program and their “Freshness Guarantee,” which ensures that all products are of the highest quality with no preservatives or additives. By providing customers with an enjoyable shopping experience and great value for their money, Freshco has become a trusted name in grocery retailers throughout Canada.