Frito Lay Coupon for Canada.
- NEW Save $1.00 off Smartfood Delight, Simply CHEETOS, Simply RUFFLES, Simply DORITOS, Simply TOSTITOS or Stacy’s
- NEW Save $1.00 off one bag of Ruffles potato chips OR Tostitos tortilla chips AND one PepsiCo 12pk
- NEW Save $0.50 off a bag of Cheetos cheese flavoured snacks
- Save $0.50 off a bag of Lay’s potato chips
- Save $2.00 off any Frito-Lay Variety Pack
- Save $0.50 off a bag of Doritos Dinamita rolled tortilla chips
- Save $0.50 off a bag of Ruffles potato chips
- Save $1.50 off Two (2) bags of SunChips multigrain snacks
- Save $1.00 off Two (2) bags of Smartfood popcorn
Frito Lay Coupon is Print format only.
Print Coupon Here (via Tasty Rewards)
Coupon Date of expiry is unknown
More Chip Coupons
About Frito-Lay History
All Started back in the year of 1932 When a Mr. Dooline entered a small cafe in San Antonio and purchased a bag of corn chips.
After discussion, Mr. Doolin found out that the chip company was eager to sell his chip business, so Mr. Doonline purchased the business and recipe and began selling Fritos from his Model t ford.
Meanwhile, a Mr. Herman Lay began his potato chip business in Nashville delivering snacks and bought his manufacturer out as well.
The Two eventually joined together Hence Frito Lay was born and Lay’s potato chips is still America’s favourite potato chip today. Frito Lay brands make up 59% of the USA snack chip industry.
Potato Chips History
A potato chip is a potato thin slice has been fried or baked until crunchy. These Potato chips are usually served as a side dish, an appetizer or snack. The regular chips are fried and salted; additional varieties are made using different ingredients such as spices, seasonings, cheeses, herbs, and artificial additives. Potato chips are a major element of the snack food market in Europe and America, in addition, other parts in the world. In 2005, the world potato chip market made total revenues of US$16.49 billion.
The first potato chip recipe was developed in Saratoga Springs, New York. In the 19th century, George Crum, an American cook at Moon’s Lake House came up with this recipe when he was trying to appease an unhappy customer. So what George did is slicing the potatoes razor thin, frying them until crisp and seasoning them with salt.
Frito Lay Canada Brands for Products include:
- Rold Gold
- Cracker Jack
- Hostess Hickory Sticks