New Frito Lay Coupon for Canada.
- NEW Save $2.00 off Frito-Lay or Miss Vickie’s variety pack
- NEW Save $0.50 off Miss Vickies Kettle Cooked Chips (200g – 300g, any flavour)
- Save $1.00 off two (2) bags of Smartfood popcorn (excludes Smartfood Delight popcorn)
- Save $0.75 off Rold Gold pretzels
- Save $1.00 off SMARTFOOD Delight popcorn, Simply DORITOS tortilla chips, Simply TOSTITOS tortilla chips OR STACY’S Organic pita chips
- Save $1.00 off two (2) bags of Twistos Bites baked snack crackers
- Save $0.50 off Doritos Tortilla Chips
Frito Lay Coupon is Print format only.
Print Coupon Here (via Tasty Rewards)
Coupon Date of expiry is unknown
About Frito-Lay History
All Started back in the year of 1932, When a Mr. Dooline entered a small cafe in San Antinio and purchased a bag of corn chips.
After discussion Mr. Doolin found out that the chip company was eager to sell his chip business, so Mr Doonline purchased the business and recipe and began selling Fritos from his Model t ford.
Meanwhile a Mr. Herman Lay began his potato chip business in Nashville delivering snacks, and bought his manufacturer out as well.
The Two eventually joined together Hence Frito Lay was born and Lay’s potato chips is still America’s favorite potato chip today . Frito Lay brands make up 59% of the USA snack chip industry.
Potato Chips History
A potato chip is a potato thin slice has been fried or baked until crunchy. These Potato chips are usually served as a side dish, an appetizer or snack. The regular chips are fried and salted; additional varieties are made using different ingredients such as spices, seasonings, cheeses, herbs, and artificial additives. Potato chips are a major element of the snack food market in Europe and America, in addition other parts in the world. In 2005, the world potato chip market made total revenues of US$16.49 billion.
The first potato chip recipe was developed in Saratoga Springs, New York. In the 19th century, George Crum, an American cook at Moon’s Lake House came up with this recipe when he was trying to appease an unhappy customer. So what George did is slicing the potatoes razor thin, frying them until crisp and seasoning them with salt.
Frito Lay Canada Brands for Products include:
- Rold Gold
- Cracker Jack
- Hostess Hickory Sticks