New Frito Lays Contest
There is a new contest to be found for Lays Canada! Lays Canada usually has a few giveaways each year, and you are lucky because one has just started.
“LAY’S® ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE” CONTEST
Enter to win a chance to attend a Canadiens game and to be granted access to many exclusive areas at the Bell Centre!
Six (6) grand prizes are to be won with a total value of $24,000.
Each grand prize consists of:
- One (1) pair of tickets in the Platinum level on one (1) of these dates:
o January 19th, 2023
o January 24th, 2023
o January 26th, 2023
o January 31st, 2023
o February 11th, 2023
o February 12th, 2023
- One (1) parking space in the players’ private garage
- Dinner for two (2) at La Mise au Jeu restaurant
- Two (2) Canadiens jerseys autographed by the player of your choice
- A visit to the Alumni lounge and the press gallery
- Access to the Canadiens’ locker room and the post-game press conference after the game
- One (1) Lay’s® assorted chip basket, which includes ten (10) bags of Lay’s® potato chips (66 g, assorted flavours).
How to Enter
Simply fill out the online entry form at the link below. Note: This contest is for QUEBEC residents only.
- Open to Quebec Only
- Age 18 and older
- Single Entry
The Contest Ends on February 09, 2023
Check Out if there are any Lays Chips Coupons.
Lays Maple Moose
Lay’s Maple Moose flavoured chips beat out the competition last year with voters’ help like you. Consumers tried this product, and it proved to be a hit with old and young alike.
The flavour, however, has been discontinued as of early February 2014. Those who haven’t had a chance to try them yet are probably out of luck.
Fritolay will introduce a new flavour in October or November this year, so stay tuned!!
Crispy, light, and airy potato chips melt in your mouth. It is made with 100% Canadian potatoes.
Lays are unique because they are low in saturated fat and have zero trans fat. This makes the chips a much healthier option for those of you that are concerned about calorie intake. They are healthier because they are made with Sunflower Oil. They have a distinct flavour that brings out the goodness in every bite.