Litehouse usually has a couple of contests a year, where you can usually enter daily to win amazing prizes, cash, or other prizes. This latest contest do not disappoint, so get to entering below!
Litehouse Foods Contest for Canada 2022
“Will It Dip? Sweepstakes”
Enter for your chance to Win the grand prize of a $5,000 Tailgating package and daily prizes!
One (1) grand prize available:
- Ultimate tailgating package ($4,962.72 value) consisting of Power Station ($1399 value)
- Kitchen Station ($899 value)
- LED Smart TV ($447.99 value)
- Year’s Worth of Litehouse Dips ($420 value)
- Wheeled Cooler ($399.98 value)
- Folding Chairs x4 ($319.8 value)
- Tailgating Grill ($219 value)
- Gas Fire Ring ($144 value)
- Folding Table ($139.95 value)
- RV Outdoor Rug ($119.99 value)
- Folding Gazebo ($119.95 value)
- Dish Set ($80 value)
- Cornhole ($79.95 value)
- Beverage Cooler, 5 Gallon ($71.34 value)
- USB String Lights x2 ($59.98 value)
- Table Cloth ($22.99 value)
- Serving Bowl x4 ($19.8 value)
- or $5,000 USD
Approximate Retail Value (ARV)
|Sunday, February 6, 2022||Cooler||
|Monday, February 7, 2022||Guacamole Kit||
|Tuesday, February 8, 2022||Gallon ranch, pizza gift card, pizza cutter||
|Wednesday, February 9, 2022||65″ 4K Smart TV||
|Thursday, February 10, 2022||Streaming service of your choice gift card||
|Friday, February 11, 2022||$500 VISA Gift Card *VISA is not associated with this promotion and is not a sponsor of this promotion.|
How to Enter
To enter this Litehouse Foods contest, fill out the easy online entry form at the link below.
You can enter once per day.
- Open to Canada & USA
- Excludes Quebec
- Ages 18+
- Daily Entry
This Litehouse Foods contest ends February 13, 2022
Litehouse History & About
Back in the late 1800s, the Hawkins family was in the food business. They started in cheese and moved to open a restaurant named the Litehouse Restaurant, and their blue cheese dressing was a hit, and they began selling it by the bottle.
By 1970 they outgrew their kitchen in their restaurant, and they opened a plant in Idaho. By the 1980s, litehouse products had caught on, and they expanded their salad dressing flavours.
In 1997 Litehouse merged with Chadalee farms growing the business even larger.
- Salad Dressing
- Veggie Dips
- Fruit Dips
- Fresh Herbs
- Apple Cider
If you are looking at creative ways to use up your litehouse products – try their recipe selection for some mouth-watering alternatives.