NEW Scotiabank Giveaway
Scotia Bank usually has a few scotia bank contests per year, so with this month and everyone looking for entertainment to keep themselves amused, the scotia bank contest fits the bill!
Scotia Bank Contest
“Scotia Funds Your Future Student Contest”
Enter to Win one of two prizes valued at $30,000 CA
One Prize will be awarded to a student who is a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident, and one Prize will be awarded to an International Student.
Two prizes to be won.
Each $30,000 CAD prize consists of:
- $10,000 deposited into a Scotiabank Student Banking Advantage® Plan in good standing (i.e., not in default or delinquency status),
- a 1-year non-redeemable GIC for $10,000 opened in winner’s name
- a 2-year non-redeemable GIC for $10,000 opened in winner’s name
To enter this contest:
Account Opening Method of Entry:
Open New Scotiabank Eligible Accounts:
New and existing customers* who successfully open any of the following eligible accounts during the Contest Period can earn one (1) Entry into the Contest per Account Type as follows, subject to the maximums listed below:
- Account Type 1: Student Banking Advantage Plan – 1 Entry
- Account Type 2: Student Credit Card†OR a ScotiaLine® Personal Line of Credit for Students† – 1Entry
- Account Type 3: Momentum PLUS Savings Account – 1 Entry
Limit of 1 Entry per Account Type opened/held (as applicable) regardless of the number of each Account Type opened, up to a maximum total of 3 Entries.
No Purchase or Account Opening Method of Entry:
Enter and register at the link below to receive one entry.
- Open to Canada only
- Quebec friendly
- Age 17 and older
- Must be a student that is enrolled and in good standing in a Canadian post-secondary institution or will be enrolled by March 1st,2022
- Residing in Canada or will be as of March 1st, 2022
- Can receive 3 entries
This Contest Ends January 31st, 2022
Scotiabank, also known as The Bank of Nova Scotia and Banque de la Nouvelle-Écosse, is Canada’s third-largest bank, after #1 Royal Band and #2 TD bank, and followed by #4 BMO Bank of Montreal and #5 Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce / CIBC / President’s choice.
Scotiabank has well over 21 million customers in 55 countries.
The Bank of Nova Scotia was started on March 30, 1832, in Halifax, but by the year 1900, they had moved their headquarters to Toronto, and not long after starting opening branches across Canada.
Scotia Bank – SCENE POINTS VISA
The Scotiabank has a Prepaid Reloadable Visa* where you only spend the money you load up on it! This is a great card for those that have a hard time controlling their debt or are young and don’t want to fall into debt like others. You can use it anywhere, including online. PLUS, you can earn FREE Scene points towards FREE movies.