Kruger Products Contest for Canada
Enter to WIN a Year Supply of Kruger Paper Products valued at $700.
There will be four (4) Prizes available to be won. There will be one (1) Prize per Entry Period. Each Prize consists of $700 CAD in Kruger Products coupons that are redeemable at participating Canadian retailers. A year’s supply of Kruger Products tissue products is calculated as:
- $300 CAD in Cashmere Bathroom Tissue;
- $150 CAD in Scotties’ Facial Tissue;
- $250 CAD in SpongeTowels Paper Towels.
To enter this contest, simply fill out the easy entry form at the link below, and agree to receive their email newsletter.
- Odd -Monthly Entry (one entry per contest period, every three months)
- Open to Canada
- Quebec Friendly
- Age of majority
4 Entry periods, 1 prize awarded per period:
- January 25 – March 31, 2021
- April 1 – June 30, 2021
- July 1 – September 30, 2021
- October 1 – December 31, 2021
This Kruger Contest ends on December 31, 2021
Check out some other contests
- Oxy Canada Contest – Win a $500 back to school prize
- Frigidaire Contest for Canada – Win a $100 Presidents Choice Gift Card
- Michaels Contest – Win Instant Win Prizes or $5000 CASH!
About Kruger Products.
Kruger Products is a registered trademark of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide Inc.
Canada’s #1 tissue products manufacturer
Their leading brands are made in Canada, by Canadians for Canadians. From their headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, Kruger Products employs 2,700 people in 9 manufacturing plants located across North America. Everywhere they operate, they invest in their communities and the environment through sustainability initiatives and local philanthropy.
So, you want to buy Canadian?
A wave of red and white purchasing is sweeping the nation as Canadian consumers look to put their money where their flag is. Recent news events have spurred renewed interest in buying local and Kruger Products – Canada’s leading manufacturer of tissue products – says that made-in-Canada has always been the obvious choice.
Kruger Products include:
- White Cloud