Sep 15, 2020
New Michaels Contest for Canada.
Michaels Cakes Contest – Not the kind you eat either! If you are a crafter that is great with this particular brand of yarn – You can enter to win More Plus a zoom conversation with a Yarn influencer
Grand Prize includes:
- One grand prize winner will receive 500 Caron® Cakes + a virtual meet-and-greet with a yarn influencer. Prize Valued at $5000 USA.
4 Secondary Prizes include:
4 Winners will receive 50 Caron® Cakes™. Each prize is valued at $500 USA.
To enter this contest:
- Create your Caron® Cakes™ masterpiece.
Take a picture of it
Submit your picture of your masterpiece
- Weekly entry (one entry per project/entry period)
- Open to Canada and the United States
- Excludes Quebec
- Age 18+
Contest Ends October 10, 2020
Has this contest ended?Click here for more exciting ways to win!!
This chain of stores sells retailers in arts and crafts. It was founded in 1973 and currently owns over 1040 stores across Canada as well as the United States.
It is the largest retailer of arts and crafts right now. Find everything from seasonal decorating ideas and tools, to work supplies for the do-it-yourselfer.
More Related Articles
- Ganong Canada Contest: Win a Hand Crafted Wooden Canoe
- Crayola Crafts: Melted: 14 Do it Yourself Projects
Latest News from Michaels
This store as just finished something they like to call “celebrity week.”
Each day they feature a different celebrity via their blog. Questions and answers about their favourite crafting projects, ideas from the stars, and a whole lot of fun to boot.
Today is Saturday, and they are featuring none other than Martha Stewart herself. If you are a fan of Martha, be sure to head over there and read the blog. The Glue String inspires her projects. You will never look at something so simple, yet be so amazed again.