New Michaels Contest for Canada.
Michaels 2018 Cricut Contest.
Enter for a chance to WIN a Cricut Prize Pack valued approx $1,500 usd.
Grand Prize include:
- One (1) Cricut Maker (approximate retail value (“ARV”) $399.99)
- Three (3) Cricut EasyPress 2s. One (1) 6”x7”, one (1) 9”x9”, and one (1) 10”x12” (ARV $579.97)
- One (1) Cricut Explore Air 2 (ARV $249.99)
- One (1) Cricut Bright Pad (ARV $79.99)
- One (1) year access to Cricut Design Space (ARV $119.88)
- One (1) Cricut Sewing Kit (ARV $29.99)
- One (1) Cricut Cutting Mat Variety Pack (ARV $34.99)
- Total ARV of the Grand Prize is $1,494.80 USD.
To enter this contest:
- Make your own Cricut project in the weekly theme
- Take a photo & submit it with the entry form at the link below
- check back each week for a new theme and another chance to win
The theme for Oct. 7-Oct. 13 is “Halloween Cricut Décor Project.” The theme for Oct. 14-Oct. 20 is “Halloween Cricut Costume Project.” The theme for Oct. 21-Oct. 27 is “Holiday Cricut Décor Project.” The theme for Oct. 28-Nov. 3 is “Holiday Cricut Gift Project.”
- Weekly entry (one entry per project/entry period)
- Open to Canada and United States
- Excludes Quebec
- Age 18+
This Michaels Contest ends on November 3, 2018
Has this contest ended? Click here for more exciting ways to win!![sc:divider ] [sc:ad1 ]
This chain of stores sells retails in arts and crafts. It was founded in 1973 and currently owns over 1040 stores across Canada as well as the United States.
It is the largest retailer of arts and crafts right now. Find everything from seasonal decorating ideas and tools, to craft supplies for the do-it-yourselfer.
Latest News from Michaels
This store as just finished something they like to call “celebrity week”
Each day they feature a different celebrity via their blog. Questions and answers about their favorite crafting projects, ideas from the stars, and a whole lot of fun to boot.
Today is Saturday and they are featuring none other than Martha Stewart herself. If you are a fan of Martha be sure to head over there and read the blog. Her projects are inspired by the Glue String. You will never look at something so simple, yet be so amazed again.