Oct 16, 2020 Join our Private facebook Group!
Social Nature is all about helping people find better products for their bodies! It’s also an excellent platform for brands that specialize in gluten-free and GMO-free type products and let us not forget about the Vegan movement. It’s a great way to introduce customers and brands together.
You can get an opportunity to try out some newer products from new brands that specialize in being kind to the body and environment. See below with the latest options for products to review
New Social Nature Free Samples for Canada.
Products are available for Review testers.
Social Nature is looking for product testers to try out the following products for FREE:
- FREE bottle of RISE 1g Kombucha, 414 mL
- FREE pack of Promensil Extra Strength Menopause Relief, 30 tablets
- Get a FREE sample of DERMA E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum, 2 fl oz/60mL
- Organic Juice by Santa Cruz Organic
- Sambucol Black Elderberry
- Queen St. Bakery buns, full-sized pack
- Santa Cruz Organic™ Lemonade, 473ml
- full-sized package of Queen St. Bakery Pizza Dough, 250g
- full-sized bag of Queen St. Bakery Bean Bread, 425g
- Queen St. Bakery Classic Chia Bread, 480g
If you are chosen, you will be notified via email.
Here’s how Social Nature works:
- Sign up with Social Nature, and complete your profile.
- You will then be directed to the sample offer page.
- Click on the pictures of the samples you would most like to try.
- Click the “Want It” button.
- Answer a couple of quick questions
- Please keep your fingers crossed they choose you to try out the new product.
Note there is a limited number of Social Nature free samples per product to be given away for review.
Social Nature Free Samples Offer Expired?
About Social Nature:
Social Nature is dedicated to helping people to make greener choices.
They began their mission back in 201- with an ethnical Deal, and they helped just over 100,000 people, but they wanted to go mainstream and reach millions.
As a Member of the Social Nature community, you’ll get to try out greener choices.
Learn how we select the products we feature. Read our criteria.