Sunkissed with Sunkist® Vitamins Contest
Sunkist® SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA GETAWAY
Enter for a chance to win a trip for 2 to California!
1 prize,which consists of
1. Round trip economy airfare for 2 people, from the international airport nearest ‘to the Prize Winner’s residence to Los Angeles, California
2. 3 nights, 4 days in 1 hotel room based on double-occupancy Either in Downtown Los Angeles, California, or the area near Hollywood as selected by the Prize Winner from two hotels selected by the Sponsor
3. 2 tickets to a local area cinematic theme park, as selected by the Sponsor
4. 2 tickets to a local Hollywood tour bus, as selected by the Sponsor
5. $2,000.00 USD in spending money to cover meals, entertainment, and travel expenses not covered
The total approximate retail value of the Prize to be Awarded in this Contest is $ 5,000.00 USD!
- Daily entry
- Open to Canada and USA
- Quebec Friendly
- Age of majority
Enter Sunkist Giveaway Here
Contest ends December 31, 2016
Latest Sunkist News
Ganong as just launched a brand new product called Sunkist Chocolate Blends!!
They are made with natural fruit flavors and come in these three delicious varieties;
I’m not sure which one I would like better. I have a great idea though, why not try all three?!
Premium dark chocolate covering a soft chewy fruity center. Sounds like heaven to me.
This brand is one of the most recognized brands in the world. Most widely known for their soft drinks, fruit gems, fruit snacks, and fun fruit.
Fruit Gems Candy
One of the more popular products that this brand carries is the Fruit Gems. Contains real fruit pectin and citrus fruit flavors. This gourmet product is loved by many. What makes them special is the fact that they are fat free and made with natural flavours.
Pistachios and Almonds
Most of you do not think of nuts when you hear the name Sunkist but they do make delicious products like these. Look for them the next time you are at your local grocery store, gift shop, or specialty store.
First Fruit Snacks
These are very popular with the kids. I like to add them to my girls’ lunch boxes from time to time. Contains over 30% real fruit in each bite.