Do you love to Shop second-hand stores? Value Village has tons of stores across Canada. There are multiple things to be found, including a large selection of clothing for the whole family—also a vast range of homeware. Value Village Canada also has a Rewards program that will help with the savings.
Value Village Canada Rewards Program
The Value Village in Canada Rewards Program is Called ” Savers.” The rewards program is 100% free to get. Just simply ask the cashier for a saver card.
Some of the perks of the Rewards Program
- Special Discounts just for you ( held throughout the year)
- Members will also receive exclusive coupon offers via email.
- Get invited to Special Store Events
- Birthday Discount of 20% off
How do you find out how many points you have?
You will need to stop by your local Value Village Store in Canada and simply ask the cashier to look up your points and rewards balance. Or you can look at your receipt for your points total.
Do Rewards club members need a card?
A card is not required for the Value Village Rewards Program. You can have the cashier look up your account by using your email address or phone number that used to sign up for your Super Savers Program.
The Exchange Policies
- Must be within seven days of purchase with receipt and tag attached.
- No cash refunds exchange only.
- Clothing, accessories and small household items may be exchanged.
Value Village Accepts Donations Year Round
Value Village Canada accepts donations year-round.
What can you donate?
- Clothing for everyone
- Accessories: Hats, Mitts, Scarves, Ties, Nylons, Socks, Underwear, shoes, purses wallets, bags, jewelry
- Bed and Bath Towels, Sheets, Blankets, Pillows, Curtains, Tablecloths
- Books – Hardback and Paperback, Magazines
- Videos, DVDs, Cds
- Computer Software – not computers
- Housewares – mugs, dishes, baskets, hand tools, pots, pans, silverware, glassware,
- Small appliances such as toasters, blenders, coffee pots, lamps,
- Sporting Equipment – golf clubs, balls, hockey equipment, exercise equipment
- Toys, bikes
- Garden tools
What do you shop for at Value Village?
I don’t shop much there – but lots of times for special dress-up occasions like Halloween or other dress-up parties. When my kids were little (under 4), I would stop at Value Village quite often to see their variety and buy brand name outfits for the kids/babies for a fraction of the price. I have heard lots of rumours that the prices are now high and not so much worth the stop to shop, but I haven’t looked around to evaluate.