Top Ten Easter Treat Recipes
Easter is right around the corner. What a better way to celebrate than by making some fun, and not to mention, delicious recipes that are sure to please the entire family.
Even the kids can get involved in the fun.
Here are 10 of my ultimate favourite last-minute recipes that I know you will enjoy.
- Chocolate Bunny Easter Shakefrom All For The Memories. I love this quick and easyidea. Fill these with milk, whipped cream, or whatever your heart desires. Add a straw and viola!!
- Easter Cheesecake Strawberries from Living Locurto. These are no-bake as well which is always a plus in my busy day. Not to mention soooo cute!!
- No Bake Easter Dessert Tray from Hello Nutritarian. Look at those pretty colours!! Just grab your cookies and pretzels and arrange them to look like an Easter Egg.
- Little Chick Lemon Tartsfrom Living Locurto. My kids love these!! Super-cute and as they say “Super Yummy”
- No-Bake Mini Egg Cheesecake from Janespatisserie. This is a masterpiece in my opinion. I cannot believe it is a no-bake recipe. No words can explain the mouth-watering goodness that this will bring. The photo itself brings pure enjoyment, the taste well is out of this world.
- Oreo Bunny Pops from Inside Bru Crew Life. An edible craft that the kids will love to eat just as much as they love to make.
- PEEPSPUDDING CUPS from Cincy Shopper. This recipe uses a box of Jell-O Pudding but you could also use the pre-packaged puddings which I like.