I am a huge chocolate lover. One of my favourite places to get my chocolate craving satisfied is Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. They have so many delicious items to choose from. It’s impossible to choose my favourite item. If you haven’t been to a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory yet, you should absolutely check to see where your nearest one is and check them out; you will not be disappointed. Since it is quite hard to find a whole lot of Copycat recipes online for Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, I have put together a list of Recipes Inspired by them instead! Some are Copycat Recipes, and others are similar recipes to try and get that chocolate fix right from home! I hope you enjoy it.
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Copycat Recipes
1. Avalanche Bark From Your Homebased Mom If you have not yet tried this, you are missing out! It is absolutely delicious!
2. Caramel Apples From Tastes Better From Scratch There are so many different options you can’t go wrong with these! There is something for everyone.
3. Double Chocolate & Caramel Rice Krispie Treats From Makoodle My mouth is watering just looking at these!
4. Peppermint Truffle Bars From Serious Eats, I am not a huge peppermint fan, but these look so delicious I might have to try them!
5. Pecan Pie Truffles From High Heels & Grills These look so delicious!
6. Luscious Chocolate Covered Strawberries From The Dessert Spot These would be great for a get-together or easy and healthier snack!
7. Chocolate Covered Potato Chips From With Sprinkles On Top I have never tried this before, but I am very interested in trying and seeing how they taste!