Consider this Yummy Dip Recipe for your next party! This dip recipe would be awesome to add with something salty such as pretzels or salted crackers! Or if you want to go in full sugar mode – consider Graham crackers. Regardless of how can one go wrong with chocolate and creamy peanut butter!
Regardless of the occasion, this dip will be a hit of any party!
- 1 Stick of Butter, Softened
- 1 C Crunchy or Creamy Peanut Butter
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 ½ teaspoon of vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 C Powdered Sugar
- ¼ C of Brown Sugar
- 1 C Mini Marshmallows, Chopped
- 1 C Semi Sweet Miniature Chocolate chips
- Combine butter, peanut butter, cream cheese, vanilla and salt. Stir until creamy.
- Add powdered sugar and brown sugar to the mixture, stir to combine
- Fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows
- Serve with graham crackers.
Note: This recipe is delicious with salty snacks such as pretzels
Possible Savings with this Recipe