Sep 16, 2020 Join our Private facebook Group!
This Cucumber-Dill Ranch Dip is a perfect appetizer for any dinner! It’s beyond easy to make & can be made in advance, leaving you to focus on the main dish!
- 1 medium cucumber, skin & seeds removed, finely chopped
- 3/4 cups ranch dressing (bottled or homemade)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Puree the cucumbers, trying to drain any excess liquid.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Cover & refrigerate until ready to serve – preferably at least an hour to allow the flavors to meld.
- Serve chilled with your favorite veggies for dipping.
Pin it for Later
Pin it for Later: