Cucumber Dill Ranch Recipe is a healthy and refreshing appetizer that you can enjoy as an alternative to the typical unhealthy dips. It’s light, fresh, and perfect for summertime gatherings! This recipe includes dill ranch dressing, cucumbers, red onion, garlic powder, salt & pepper. The only prep needed is slicing the cucumbers in half lengthwise before adding them to your bowl with all of the other ingredients. Serve with tortilla chips or carrots for easy party food!
Dip Recipe: Cucumber Dill Ranch
This Cucumber-Dill Ranch Dip is a perfect appetizer for any dinner! It’s beyond easy to make & can be made in advance, leaving you to focus on the main dish!
Cucumber s may not be the most attractive veggie out there, but they’re hiding a lot of health benefits. While cucumber slices might seem like the cool and fun addition to your next gin and tonic or salad, if you pop these guys straight into your mouth their wetness will give you—and thus, your immune system—a boost. They’re filled with vitamin C and antioxidants which reduce inflammation and help to fight off infections. Eat them as is or slice them up in salads or sandwiches for an easy way to get those veggies in!
Or add cucumbers to part of the dip – Our solution
Eat with Carrots
Carrots are the new superfood! Carrots are not just delicious on their own, they can also be cooked in so many different ways. They’re easy to incorporate into all sorts of dishes and you don’t even need any cooking expertise or knowledge – just some carrots and your imagination! From oven-roasted to microwaved, there’s a dish for every fanciness level. Carrots are also an excellent source of beta carotene which helps give your immune system that extra boost during cold months. Help yourself glow with these Vitamin A-rich vegetables made with love by people who care about harvesting fresh produce daily.
Dill is great for your health. It helps you stay young and vibrant, with its zesty flavour that pairs perfectly with soups and salads alike. Keep this handy all year round because it only lasts a month! You can even do with some in your house just in case you need to fend off pesky critters like ants or flies too!
Ranch Dressing is an all-purpose dressing that isn’t just for salads. Try it with pasta, potatoes au gratin, or baked chicken breast. It’s deliciously light enough to be a salad dressing, but not so smooth as to be overwhelmed by the flavour of your additions. With its tangy creaminess – you’ll never use another ranch.
Tired of bringing painfully boring dips everywhere? Always get stuck with hummus that has gone hard in the fridge, again? We’ve got you covered! This creamy dip is made of garden fresh cucumbers and ranch dressing. The tangy flavours will keep your taste buds guessing–feeling’s like summer all year round.
How to Puree Cucumbers
Cucumbers are a great, easy way to get more vegetables into your diet. They’re also wonderful for their soothing and cooling properties on hot days.
But how do you puree cucumber?
- First, peel the cucumber and cut it in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the seeds with a spoon or cheesecloth if desired.
- Slice the cucumber finely and steam until tender but not mushy (about 3 minutes).
- Drain off any water that has accumulated at the bottom of the pot then add some butter or oil to prevent sticking while pureeing in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Yield: 8-10 1x
- 1 medium cucumber, skin & seeds removed, finely chopped
- 3/4 cups ranch dressing (bottled or homemade)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Puree the cucumbers, trying to drain any excess liquid.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Cover & refrigerate until ready to serve – preferably at least an hour to allow the flavors to meld.
- Serve chilled with your favorite veggies for dipping.
Pin it for Later
Pin it for Later: