Can you believe that Valentine’s Day is next week already?? The Year just started and it already feels like it’s flying by!!
Have you made your plans yet for Valentine’s Day? I know for us, having a 3-year-old, we typically just plan a nice quiet evening at home. Make a special dinner, maybe rent a movie.
When we do special date night dinners at home, I typically like to go all out which means I’m making appetizers & desserts! This Cucumber-Dill Ranch Dip is a perfect appetizer for your Valentine’s Day dinner! It’s beyond easy to make & can be made in advance, leaving you to focus on the main dish!
- 1 medium cucumber, skin & seeds removed, finely chopped
- 3/4 cups ranch dressing (bottled or homemade)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Puree the cucumbers, trying to drain any excess liquid.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Cover & refrigerate until ready to serve – preferably at least an hour to allow the flavors to meld.
- Serve chilled with your favorite veggies for dipping.
Pin it for Later
Pin it for Later: