Do you have too many open jars of pickles in your fridge? Well here’s a list of 10 different recipes you can use up some of your pickles.
Bick Pickles I think is the most popular pickle in North America. I know many of you grow and pickle your cucumbers to create yummy homemade pickles. But the days you clean out your fridge and find 3 full jars of yummy pickles – Here are some creative ways to use up some of those pickles
Lots of Appetizer recipes I found including even a Pickle Martini!
Enjoy these wonderful Bic Pickle Recipes
- Noble Pig: Create Dill Pickle Soup – Yep soup
- Real House Moms – Low Carb Fried Pickles – Great for those of you watching your carbs
- Fried Pickle Poppers – Yummy these look delicious – similar to Jalapeno poppers without the heat
- Southern Bite: Dill Pickle Dip
- Spend with Pennies: Crispy Fried Dill Pickles
- Unsophist I Cook – Dried Beef Pickle Roll-Ups | Easy Party Appetizer
- The Cottage Market – Beer-Battered Fried Pickles
- The Kitchen Is My Playground: Dill Pickle Bites Recipe