Denny’s has been around since 1953 and is well known as America’s Diner. From Breakfast to Dinner, they have something for everyone. They are also open 24/7 every day of the year. Sometimes it is nice to stay in, though and still get those same great tastes you are craving. Not only does making things at home save you money, but you can sit back and relax in the comfort of your own home and enjoy being able to create some of your favourite meals right from your kitchen. I have put together some delicious copycat recipes that everyone should try out! Do you have a favourite meal from Denny’s? Share your favourite in the comments.
10 Denny’s Restaurant Copy Cat Recipes
2. Denny’s Ultimate Skillet From Recipes4living This looks delicious. I can’t wait to try it out! What’s not to love with eggs, bacon, cheese, and hashbrowns.
The Denny’s Ultimate Skillet is not your typical breakfast. Loaded with potatoes, cheese and eggs it may be a meal for the heartiest of eaters. So-called “easy cooking” because all you need to make this hearty dish is some salt and pepper, hashbrowns, eggs, crumbled bacon, green onion (or even powdered) and you’re good to go!”
3. Denny’s French Toast Recipe From Budget Savvy Diva French Toast is one of my personal favourites, so that I will be trying this one out!
I have to say I’m a French Toast Snob, it has to be very crispy, and never soggy, so just remember that when cooking me breakfast:)
Doesn’t it feel like a golden Sunday morning as soon as you’re scrolling through the breakfast menu at Denny’s? A time for friends, laughter, and memories–and of course, fluffy French toast!
Red Velvet Puppies
4. Denny’s Red Velvet Puppies with Cream Cheese Icing From CopyKat Recipes With my husband’s love of Red Velvet, I will have to make these for him! They look delicious!
5. Denny’s Grand Slamwich Copycat Recipe From Top Secret Recipes This looks so yummy and is going on my to-do list!
The Famous Grand Slam from Dennys. Covered in Cheddar cheese and layers of goodness is in this grilled sandwich!
Chicken Fajita Skillet
6. Denny’s Chicken Fajita Breakfast Skillet Recipe From Sugar Dish Me Just thinking about how good this sound has my mouth-watering. I will be trying this out!
Making Skillet hash in a cast iron is the way I love to do a tasty breakfast like this. If you want a flare of Mexico in the morning or perhaps its getting close to lunch, but love to add in the Avacado, hash browns, salsa, and sour cream, with a bit of cheese added in.
Chicken Fried Steak
7 Copycat Denny’s Chicken Fried Steak From The Mom’s Time Out: Chicken Fried Steak is one of my favourite meals when we go somewhere that serves it; I am so excited to try and make this version and see how it comes out!
Fried Chicken Steak! Fried golden brown on the outside and covered in a creamy sauce.
8. Copycat Denny’s Club Sandwich From Eat Cake For Dinner This looks delicious, definitely going to try this one!
My husband laughs at me, If I am unsure of what a restaurant is actually great for, and we are on a road trip, I use the famous Clubhouse, because it’s a sandwich you truly can’t mess up. So it is my old faithful, as generally I’m not a huge burger person at lunchtime and I love a good clubhouse.