Denny’s has been around since 1953 and is well known as America’s Diner. From Breakfast to Dinner, they have something for everyone. They are also open 24/7 every day of the year. Sometimes it is nice to stay in, though and still get those same great tastes you are craving. Not only does making things at home save you money, but you can sit back and relax in the comfort of your own home and enjoy being able to create some of your favourite meals right from your own kitchen. I have put together some delicious copycat recipes that everyone should try out! Do you have a favourite meal from Denny’s? Share your favourite in the comments.
10 Denny’s Restaurant Copy Cat Recipes
2. Denny’s Ultimate Skillet From Recipes4living This looks absolutely delicious, can’t wait to try it out!
3. Denny’s French Toast Recipe From Budget Savvy Diva French Toast is one of my personal favourites, so I will definitely be trying this one out!
Red Velvet Puppies
4. Denny’s Red Velvet Puppies with Cream Cheese Icing From CopyKat Recipes With my husband’s love of Red Velvet, I will absolutely have to make these for him! They look delicious!
5. Denny’s Grand Slamwich Copycat Recipe From Top Secret Recipes This looks so yummy and is absolutely going on my to-do list!
Chicken Fajita Skillet
6. Denny’s Chicken Fajita Breakfast Skillet Recipe From Sugar Dish Me Just thinking about how good this sound has my mouth-watering. I will absolutely be trying this out!
Chicken Fried Steak
7 Copycat Denny’s Chicken Fried Steak From The Mom’s Time Out: Chicken Fried Steak is one of my favourite meals to have when we go somewhere that serves it; I am so excited to try and make this version and see how it comes out!
8. Copycat Denny’s Club Sandwich From Eat Cake For Dinner This looks delicious, definitely going to try this one!