“Becel Bake a Difference Contest”
Becel has its new contest, Up and running, on Monday, October 5, 2020. It’s a Purchase Upload Receipt contest, where you can enter to win $10,000 for yourself, and also you will win $10,000 towards a Charity ( Make a Difference)
Plus, they are also giving away a Weekly Prize for a $500 Gift Card.
How to Enter
- Buy almost any Becel product (Bricks and tubs selection )
- Use a Becel Coupon if you would like to Save.
- Take a Picture of your Receipt ( keep the receipt until the contest is over)
- Upload your receipt for your contest PIN.
- Enter your PIN to enter Bake a Difference Becel contest
No Purchase Entry:
You can mail in for a free pin. (Limit 5). See the rules for details.
- Open to Canada Only
- Quebec Friendly
- Age of Majority
- limited to ten (10) Entries, plus five (5) Bonus Entries per person and per household
Contest Ends January 5, 2021
Becel is a Margarine – an alternative to butter.
Becel wants you to believe they care about your heart and are dedicated to educating Canadians about the importance of looking after your heart.
They create new product development and consumer education that is based on science and nutrition.
Becel was developed as an alternative for a healthier option for existing spreads. In Canada. Back in 1950, types of research found that high blood cholesterol is linked to heart disease.
1978 Becel was launched in Canada and was the first and only non-hydrogenated margarine
In the 1990s, new varieties of Becel were introduced.
In 2007 the government updated its Food Guide to recommend choosing soft margarine vs butter, lard or shortening.
Today in 2015, Becel is the #1 brand of Margarine in Canada. Becel margarine is low in saturated fats and has no trans fat.