It is well-known that women constantly look for ways to be more beautiful. We all want to look our best, and we can feel confident in ourselves with the right product. We will talk about how you can get free Biotherm samples! This company has been around since 1924, becoming one of France’s most popular skincare companies.
They offer many different products, such as cleansers, moisturizers and sun protection items, to name a few.
Biotherm Free Samples – Free Biotherm Products
Let’s get started.
How to Receive your Free Biotherm Samples
- Be a Resident of Canada
- Have active Social Media profiles which are public
- Love Biotherm products
- Reviews products
- Find out if you are a lucky Canadian
- Not Everyone who applies will be accepted
The History of Biotherm
- 1952 ~ Jeanine Marissal creates “Biology Thermal” hand creme
- 1957 ~ launches Hydrothermal Creme
- 1961 ~ launches their first sunscreen
- 1964 ~ launches a slimming and firming cream
- 1968 ~ launches the world’s first breast-firming cream
- 1972 ~ launches the world’s first anti-wrinkle sunscreen
- 1973 ~ launches a new hydrating face care product
- 1975 ~ launches the world’s first-ever clinically tested slimming creme
- 1985 ~ Homme, the world’s first skincare line for men, is launched
- 1987 ~ the world’s first beauty line with three different formulas targeting women aged 30, 40 and 50 years old is launched
- 1994 ~ opens its very own Biotechnology center. It is located in Tours, France
- 1997 ~ launches their first fragranced body mist to hydrate and revitalize your skin and senses.
- 1998 ~ launches their award-winning moisturizer “Aquasource,” which claims to contain the equivalent of 5000 litres of thermal water in a single jar
- 1999 ~ launches “Biotherm White Detox,” their first skin whitening line, specially developed for Asian skin needs.
- 2001 ~ launches the world’s first anti-ageing serum made out of olive leaf concentrates
- 2008 ~ launches “Celluli Laser,” the world’s first high-precision slimming treatment creme, made with Biofibrine.
- 2009 ~ launches “Skin Vivo,” the first world’s reversive anti-age skincare that rejuvenates the skin by stimulating new cells’ growth.
- 2012 ~ celebrates its 60’s anniversary!